Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:32 PM

Re: A Little Tip For The Cleaner In Your House..

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh, mine is side opening and the glass is bolted in with screws, so I couldn't take it out if I wanted to....or could I..

Blimey, how domesticated is this thread?! Talking about cleaning oven doors at 7.30 in the morning, haha!
The forum is a wealth of domestic wisdom

I always unscrew very carefully with a soft landing underneath just in case. Which reminds me I meant to do it.

I would like to know whether Art uses new foil or used foil. After all you will be washing it all off so unless you've had grilled bacon or bangers does it matter if it's used?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

I always unscrew very carefully with a soft landing underneath just in case. Which reminds me I meant to do it.

I would like to know whether Art uses new foil or used foil. After all you will be washing it all off so unless you've had grilled bacon or bangers does it matter if it's used?
I would use it new...although having said that, I do clean "used" tin foil, but use it for other non food related things. It might be interesting to try both and see which works best. I just need to get Mr P out of the kitchen/office first.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:03 PM

For want of a better word, you're such a rascal!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do you want to pop over and clean my oven, Art? I have an outfit for you to wear.
Longy, I’ll bring my own, it’s a frogman suit complete with flippers and a candy floss!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:37 PM

Annie, l used new foil scrunched up. I don’t think l would like using, used foil.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I use Bar Keepers Friend too.
Brings my stainless steel saucepans up like new.
Hope it's as good as you say, I've just ordered some so that I can clean my oven door and hob. If it doesn't work, I'm holding you personally responsible.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, I’ll bring my own, it’s a frogman suit complete with flippers and a candy floss!

Now you're talking.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Hope it's as good as you say, I've just ordered some so that I can clean my oven door and hob. If it doesn't work, I'm holding you personally responsible.

Hah. That'll be the first time you have EVER listened to my pearly words of wisdom, Judsy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hah. That'll be the first time you have EVER listened to my pearly words of wisdom, Judsy.
Only because they were backed up by others.

The stuff arrives tomorrow, so after I've tried it, I shall pass on my opinion.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Only because they were backed up by others.

The stuff arrives tomorrow, so after I've tried it, I shall pass on my opinion.

Cheeky git.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top