Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 07:01 AM

Re: Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's common amongst quite a few youngsters. One of my nephews can't tell the time using my mum's clock on the mantle piece.
It makes you wonder what they are teaching them at school these days Judd. How to be Bolshy and protest probably.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Aren’t the ones being shown lately, repeats?
I love Jeremy Clarkson! He’s makes me laugh!
I think you are right Arty, there doesn't seem to be covid rules being applied....Plenty of Hugging, hand shaking, and audience participation, and no masks.. I'd forgot what peoples faces look like these days...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
There was a bloke on 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' Joey Essex I think it was, and they had to teach him how to tell the time on an analogue watch because he had always had a digital one......
I heard that but did not want to say, didn't want to get into Finger Pointing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I heard that but did not want to say, didn't want to get into Finger Pointing.
Was that an original observation, or was it 'Second Hand' Spitty...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 08:58 AM

Who Wants to be a Millionaire
A decent programme spoiled by an inappropriate host in Clarkson,
...too much time wasting,
...too many advertisements..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-05-2021, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A decent programme spoiled by an inappropriate host in Clarkson,
...too much time wasting,
...too many advertisements..
I lose the will to live watching the same old Bank, Car and cheap funeral adverts time and time again Meg....Talk about brainwashing....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 10:08 AM

Over all I prefer Clarkson to old Tarrant who pontificated over every word and drove me insane. I also like Clarkson's rudeness (I wouldn't if I was on there)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Over all I prefer Clarkson to old Tarrant who pontificated over every word and drove me insane. I also like Clarkson's rudeness (I wouldn't if I was on there)
It's impossible to compare the two hosts because they have such a different completely different style.

I loved Chris Tarrant's enthusiasm & the way he used to jump up & down & rush over to kiss the contestant (if it was a woman) or pump their hands & slap the backs of the men....

Clarkson on the other hand never gets excited - he's very laid back. All the ladies get is a hand shake. He's totally opposite to Chris but I like his style too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
it's impossible to compare the two hosts because they have such a different completely different style.

I loved chris tarrant's enthusiasm & the way he used to jump up & down & rush over to kiss the contestant (if it was a woman) or pump their hands & slap the backs of the men....

Clarkson on the other hand never gets excited - he's very laid back. All the ladies get is a hand shake. He's totally opposite to chris but i like his style too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-05-2021, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yep I agree Longdogs, I think Jeremy has pumped new life into, what was getting to be a stale quiz show. I stopped watching it, and then started to enjoy it again when Clarkson took over....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top