Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 04:58 PM

Re: The area I live in

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
That you're in a ghetto and better get out of town to somewhere civilised PDQ.
Ha! This is true, but I was thinking more along the lines of blaming the music for the dog barking, and if you switched the music off, the dog wouldn't bark. But yes, removing yourself from the situation would work as well
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 05:31 PM

Still reading your posts and thanks for thinking of me it's a long story but I'll cut it short

4 and a half years ago 2 young professional people ( one a squaddy) bought next door . Being the polite person I am I smiled and welcomed them . Within weeks or it may have been days the parties started , hours and hrs of screaming yelling fighting puking banging you name it it went on every weekend or if lucky for me and attached neighbours every OTHER sometimes Friday and Saturday nights and sometimes parties started at 5am after they came in from clubbing . Much more which I cant be bothered to re call went on . 3 years of hell . In fact I wrote about it here . Him and his squaddie pals were even seen peeing against my fence one Sunday afternoon during a bbq by the other attached neighbour.

Both sides of me are older men who were too afraid to speak out and very elderly people on the end terraced so I reported them many times to police and anti social team . It was all ignored .

1 year ago out of the blue they moved out and in moved her parents , as ignorant as the son in law and daughter , the parties have stopped but the apples dont fall far from the tree hence the barking dog and me being the horrible old woman who reported their darling daughter and her husband to the police anti social team because of their naughty parties .

So the other neighbours moan about the barking dog as they did about the anti social behaviour but do nothing. The parents are not my kind of people , I will and do say hello but I keep my distance . The whole family are rude and ignorant .

So it's a little of the back story which now leads to the barking dog , I think it's done deliberately so I'm waiting for the dog whistle to arrive and see how that goes .

When your a female quietly living alone and low frequency people move in next door it's best to keep a distance and hope one day they move and decent people move in

Phew now my finger is hurting typing all this chat on my phone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 05:38 PM

Hi

Life can change in an instant when new neighbours move in.

It matters not where you live, you can have horrible neighbours in very expensive houses.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2021, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Still reading your posts and thanks for thinking of me it's a long story but I'll cut it short

4 and a half years ago 2 young professional people ( one a squaddy) bought next door . Being the polite person I am I smiled and welcomed them . Within weeks or it may have been days the parties started , hours and hrs of screaming yelling fighting puking banging you name it it went on every weekend or if lucky for me and attached neighbours every OTHER sometimes Friday and Saturday nights and sometimes parties started at 5am after they came in from clubbing . Much more which I cant be bothered to re call went on . 3 years of hell . In fact I wrote about it here . Him and his squaddie pals were even seen peeing against my fence one Sunday afternoon during a bbq by the other attached neighbour.

Both sides of me are older men who were too afraid to speak out and very elderly people on the end terraced so I reported them many times to police and anti social team . It was all ignored .

1 year ago out of the blue they moved out and in moved her parents , as ignorant as the son in law and daughter , the parties have stopped but the apples dont fall far from the tree hence the barking dog and me being the horrible old woman who reported their darling daughter and her husband to the police anti social team because of their naughty parties .

So the other neighbours moan about the barking dog as they did about the anti social behaviour but do nothing. The parents are not my kind of people , I will and do say hello but I keep my distance . The whole family are rude and ignorant .

So it's a little of the back story which now leads to the barking dog , I think it's done deliberately so I'm waiting for the dog whistle to arrive and see how that goes .

When your a female quietly living alone and low frequency people move in next door it's best to keep a distance and hope one day they move and decent people move in

Hmm back story gives it a whole new meaning. But sometimes the devil you know is better.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this Susan...I hope the dog whistle works...keep us posted.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 07:36 AM

My dog's a barker but only when strangers are about. I sometimes wonder if my shouting "Quiet Cas!"is more of a nuisance than the barking.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 07:51 AM

My dog barks at every person, cat, fox, other dog, that goes by the window. Her name is John, and I'm sure people must think there's a domestic going on when I shout "That's enough, John, stop it, be quiet!" as I drag her off the window ledge.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
My dog barks at every person, cat, fox, other dog, that goes by the window. Her name is John, and I'm sure people must think there's a domestic going on when I shout "That's enough, John, stop it, be quiet!" as I drag her off the window ledge.
Pixie, I get that all the time from " er indoors!"
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-05-2021, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
Pixie, I get that all the time from " er indoors!"
Awww, Well stay away from the window then, and she wouldn't have to!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Awww, Well stay away from the window then, and she wouldn't have to!
Ok then. I'll just have to be happy licking myself!

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top