Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 11:47 AM

What are you doing Monday?

Hi

The restrictions are lifted in England on Monday.

What are you doing?

I am off for my second jab and waiting a fortnight before doing anything different.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 11:48 AM

Re: What are you doing Monday?

Nothing planned ad yet but im so looking forward to eating inside and sitting in a coffee shop
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 11:58 AM

We won't venture far, definitely not into town as I imagine hoards of people will flock there on the "Open everywhere" day.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 12:15 PM

No plans as yet just my normal day I dont want to be around hoards of shoppers I've no interest in it I'm glad though as it's been a long journey for us all . Mostly I'm looking fwd to eating with friends at our usual haunt and enjoying time together with a few bottles of wine
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 12:17 PM

Monday....mmmm
Depending on the weather I may mow the lawns and remove the primroses from tubs in preparation for some summer bedding . Nothing more exciting than that .
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 01:00 PM

I am not sure what I am doing, Swimfeeders, but wherever I go, I probably won't be wearing a mask!

Other than public transportation, hospitals, and medical officers, the CDC has dropped the recommendation to wear masks and to be socially distant if you have had both doses of the vaccine.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I am not sure what I am doing, Swimfeeders, but wherever I go, I probably won't be wearing a mask!

Other than public transportation, hospitals, and medical officers, the CDC has dropped the recommendation to wear masks and to be socially distant if you have had both doses of the vaccine.
Hi

I will be sensible about it.

I will keep socially distancing for two weeks after my second jab.

I will continue to wear a mask on my regular hospital visits, the risk is much greater there.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I will be sensible about it.

I will keep socially distancing for two weeks after my second jab.

I will continue to wear a mask on my regular hospital visits, the risk is much greater there.
Of course, and good for you! We are still required to wear the masks in medical settings because taking people's word for it that they have had the vaccine just won't do.

Hope every day is finding you stronger, SF.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 02:48 PM

I'll be doing nothing different than usual ... it's to be hoped that the warnings about this Indian strain , 1,000 deaths a day and 10,000 new hospitalisations a day by summer, are simply overcautious scaremongering.

Where I live the streets have become more crowded over the last fortnight anyway. I do believe some people think it's all over and precautions are not really needed anymore.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 02:53 PM

I don't plan to make any great changes in my lifestyle just yet. We have been gradually going into shops since they opened up, and I will continue this with caution. But I have no plans to go in pubs, restaurants, theatres or cinemas for a while. Covid still lives among us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top