Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 10:35 AM

Re: Vaccination Discrimination plans afoot....

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Yes but you are far less likely to pass it on. It's not multiplying in your lungs and being coughed out all over the place.
Agreed!

Such an important issue might be best tested by putting it to a National Vote.

"Should those not taking the vaccine be excluded from all public gatherings?"

Maybe expanded to include all incomers, from abroad, etc.

As an aside, I see that the DT is saying that the vast majority, of those currently being hospitalised , are those who have not completed their vaccine.

"Just three people from those taken to hospital with the Indian Covid variant had been double vaccinated, the Health Secretary has revealed.

Matt Hancock told MPs that hospital cases were "broadly flat" and just three of the 126 people admitted with Covid from the Indian strain had received both doses of a vaccine. He added that 65 per cent of those who ended up in hospital with the Indian variant had not received a single jab.

"The jabs are working," he said. "The majority of people in hospital with Covid appear to be those who haven't had the vaccine at all."
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Agreed!

Such an important issue might be best tested by putting it to a National Vote.

"Should those not taking the vaccine be excluded from all public gatherings?"

Maybe expanded to include all incomers, from abroad, etc.

As an aside, I see that the DT is saying that the vast majority, of those currently being hospitalised , are those who have not completed their vaccine.

"Just three people from those taken to hospital with the Indian Covid variant had been double vaccinated, the Health Secretary has revealed.

Matt Hancock told MPs that hospital cases were "broadly flat" and just three of the 126 people admitted with Covid from the Indian strain had received both doses of a vaccine. He added that 65 per cent of those who ended up in hospital with the Indian variant had not received a single jab.

"The jabs are working," he said. "The majority of people in hospital with Covid appear to be those who haven't had the vaccine at all."
And yet more common sense Ted, excellent post... 👍
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by barry ->
and yet more common sense ted, excellent post... 👍
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

08-06-2021, 01:42 PM

👍 Good post, spot on.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 02:27 PM

I don't know if there will be rules for those who do and rules for those who don't BUT, as most of you know I'm at the Leisure Centre 5 days a week (mostly) and after my lengths I now sprawl in the jacuzzi (on my own) for a while. I used to use the Steam Room and Sauna each visit but I don't as I'm not sure it's safe yet. However once I do start again I would be VERY uneasy if I thought I was sharing it with somebody who had not had the vaccine.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top