Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

good morning all, loverly start to the day 6am cuppa down the garden. A day of motor racing, British Touring car day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 08:38 AM

Morning all, after a very busy and full day yesterday I intend to have a relaxing day, dads this morning then I'll sit out and enjoy the sun. I've had a week off work, back to it tomorrow so I intend on enjoying a day of rest before back to my robot self ��

Enjoy your family day Summer , enjoy all you do everyone x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy but warm.

I had a busy day yesterday baking before it gets too hot in the next few days, bread rolls and samosas for the freezer . I will have some of the latter for lunch with a selection of salads.

I am waiting for the washing to finish then I can hang it out , the bedding should dry quickly then I can get the ironing done.

I might get the lawn mown too , enjoy your day
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:27 AM

Good morning all, it’s perfect pimm’s & sun lounger weather, thats my plan .
Hope you enjoy the day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:48 AM

Good morning all a glorious cloudless sky, temperature forecast to reach 29°C this afternoon.

A relaxing day today, I’ll be watching Djokovic and Tsitsipas in the French Open men’s final this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 10:24 AM

Hello everyone, you all seem to have your day planned. My son has been away since Friday on his mates fishing boat. I am hoping he going to bring me back a nice skate so that I can cook it fresh. I have told him not to fetch a load of fish home as there is no room in the freezers. If I had known he was going I would have planned it differently with the freezers. Still I hope he has a good time.

I hope you all have a lovely day. Take care, stay safe and well. God Bless
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 10:54 AM

A very late good morning from me.

In spite of being up earlier I went back to bed with a cuppa for Tony & me & we've been discussing all sorts of things.
We've planned what we need to do in the garden today - it involves weeding & scrubbing so quite hard work.

Jazzi - those little mauve flowers you describe as weeds. I call them wild flowers. they're so pretty. I let them grow.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 10:58 AM

Morning all, on this dazzling bright sunny day.

Still trying to paint my fences but it's been too hot and apart from me burning, the wood is like blotting paper.

Just enjoyed my Sunday bacon & mushroom butty, washing's ready to peg out, then it's off to Wickes to get some more Fencelife.

Have a good day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top