Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:12 PM

Re: Drinking.

Originally Posted by mart ->
Going out for a pint was partly the about pub as well Floydy. We were quite well known there. Good company and all that.

Days gone by now unfortunately but him and me still enjoy a can around his place.
Too true Mart. The main reason for going out for a drink will always be to catch up with friends and having a good old chinwag. Getting a decent pint is still part of it though

I'm just in from a nice night out locally visiting three pubs. Some nice ales were quaffed too, best of the bunch was a strong beer called Roaring Meg. No connection with this forum, honest!
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 02:51 AM

Here's some of mine to be going on with!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:11 AM

I don't think I've ever had any wine that I consider delicious. To be honest it all tastes the same to me. If I go out for a meal - and they serve it - I prefer a pint of Guinness! Not very ladylike perhaps, but tasty. I used to like Beamish and Caffreys too, but it's impossible to get where I now live.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:20 AM

I nearly always have a glass of wine in the evening before or with dinner .
Campo Viejo red is nice
I also like a White wine spritzer when it's hot
I like a cold beer too .
There are so many good beers out there .
Moderation is the key
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Here's some of mine to be going on with!
Very classy labels and caps ciderman! The stuff in the glasses
looks ok too, cant quite get the nose, bit faraway l spose?
Had trouble reading the labels! Was it chardonnay, rose,and
Muscadel?

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I nearly always have a glass of wine in the evening before or with dinner .
Campo Viejo red is nice
I also like a White wine spritzer when it's hot
I like a cold beer too .
There are so many good beers out there .
Moderation is the key
The key to what Muddy?

Regards Donkeyman!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 08:10 AM

Once a week I get a bus to this bar and have 2 or 3 pints straight from the barrel. The brewery is next door.

Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 08:21 AM

I only drink beer/lager as I know where I am with that although I have had the odd G/T but they do go down a bit fast

Wife drinks white wine she used to drink red but now it makes her ill so she just has the bottle a day of El Coto

I drink Victoria which is a beer local to Malaga brewed in the German way so never a hang over how ever much I drink
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

29-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by warleyron ->
Once a week I get a bus to this bar and have 2 or 3 pints straight from the barrel. The brewery is next door.

Looks like your mates home brewery WR but it has a lot
of character and looks cosy, the plnt looks excellent!

Best Regards vbDonkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

29-05-2019, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I only drink beer/lager as I know where I am with that although I have had the odd G/T but they do go down a bit fast

Wife drinks white wine she used to drink red but now it makes her ill so she just has the bottle a day of El Coto

I drink Victoria which is a beer local to Malaga brewed in the German way so never a hang over how ever much I drink
BDid you say a bottle a day of El Coto Vaniy?

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top