Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 04:52 PM

Re: Drinking.

No were not permanently drunk we only ever drink at night never during the day and never before 7.30pm

I don't drink wine I drink beer about 5 pints per night I do have friends who consume far more than a bottle of wine a night even we can't keep up with them

Don't forget this is Spain a lot of the people here go to the cafe in a morning have a cup of coffee and a brandy before work
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Where is this pub WR can you give us the co-ordinates
You'd better tell them to get ready for a lot of strangers
arriving soon?

Best Regards Donkeyman!
It's in Billericay in Essex. Waitrose is on the main road through the town and the brewery and mini pub are immediately behind it through their carpark. No jukebox or slot machines sometimes a radio is on(planet rock last time but too low)

http://billericaybrewing.co.uk/
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by warleyron ->
It's in Billericay in Essex. Waitrose is on the main road through the town and the brewery and mini pub are immediately behind it through their carpark. No jukebox or slot machines sometimes a radio is on(planet rock last time but too low)

http://billericaybrewing.co.uk/
Next time l'm in London WR l'll get someone to drive me
over! Luckily l'm not allowed to drive as l am having
problems with my eyes so should be able to taste a couple
of your local fare!

Regards Donkeyman!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 07:52 PM

Let me know when and I'll meet you there
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
All I can say is . . . Strewth!
I'd never be sober again!

The weekly cost alone must be huge let alone what would a breathalyzer register I wonder - even next morning?
Mups, l would be really vomiting, if l drank a bottle of wine every day!

I feel guilty, when l tell the doctor that l drink approx one bottle of wine a week!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, l would be really vomiting, if l drank a bottle of wine every day!

I feel guilty, when l tell the doctor that l drink approx one bottle of wine a week!

Thing is, it is so easy to become dependent on a daily drink too.
Then the amount needed starts creeping up . . .and up to achieve the desired affect.
A daily glass of wine, soon becomes a daily bottle of wine - or more.

I know my opinion is irrelevant, but personally, I think drinking alcohol every single day is not the best idea.
I care about my liver too much anyway.

We are all adult though, so each to their own.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I don’t drink often due to some disorders but occasionally I do.
Ameretto and lime juice with triple sec is nice
Since posting in this thread I’ve thought about this drink a few times so today when I went out to purchase some flowers for my garden I bought the ingredients to make this FINE drink only instead of Triple Sec bought Grand Mariner and it’s
EXQUISITE!!!

Cheers!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 11:47 PM

Since posting in this thread I’ve thought about this drink a few times so today when I went out to purchase some flowers for my garden I bought the ingredients to make this FINE drink only instead of Triple Sec bought Grand Mariner and it’s
EXQUISITE!!!

Cheers!
Bratti, how did you manage to get that drink to stay in the glass sideways like that? My pint would all fall onto the table.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 12:01 AM

Sideways?
It’s upright on my side and REALLY good.
Or WAS. Time for another.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 12:22 AM

Sideways?
It’s upright on my side and REALLY good.
Or WAS. Time for another.
The photo is sideways on my screen

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top