Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 07:49 PM

Re: Practical Joker.

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Oh yes I remember them well and smoke bombs one of our tricks was to tie two letter boxes with rope then knock on both doors stand back and watch the tug of war
I bet that was fun....I remember as a youngster,knocking on doors...then legging it!..

I remember my uncle putting a farting clapper under my mums cushion on her chair!...:

The look on her face.when it slowly released.made it even funnier!..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My eldest daughter, a vicar, played a practical joke on me with the help on my Baby Sister, also an Anglican Priest, last week. I have been biding my time to get back at her, which I did today whilst she was conducting her morning service. When she made her daily phone call after lunch she didn't mention it, although it was impossible to miss. I am now eagerly awaiting the next move in this game.

So do we get to hear the joke or not?

That is like me saying someone played a joke on me, but I bided my time and played one back . . . . ???
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So do we get to hear the joke or not?

That is like me saying someone played a joke on me, but I bided my time and played one back . . . . ???
She's teasing us lol x
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 10:15 PM

Depends what you find funny at the time, having been a vandal for a short time, that was funny, at the time, it is no longer funny, or practical.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
She's teasing us lol x
Holding court probably.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:48 AM

Asking my Granddad if he wanted a glass of brandy on Christmas day, then watching him struggle with the double-skinned fake glass where nothing comes out.

he called me a 'Silly Sod'.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Asking my Granddad if he wanted a glass of brandy on Christmas day, then watching him struggle with the double-skinned fake glass where nothing comes out.

he called me a 'Silly Sod'.

Sounds like a half full glass type of person
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 11:42 AM

Stink bombs in the classroom was a good one, teachers would go ape sh**.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 12:13 PM

Our geography master at the Ladies College I attended in the 60s was hopeless at keeping order. We would ensure that whenever he opened the map cupboard the maps would fall out on top of him, very naughty of course!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-07-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Stink bombs in the classroom was a good one, teachers would go ape sh**.
Leaving coins on the floor that had been heated up with a Bunsen burner

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top