Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:55 PM

Re: Some of my dogs

Nice thread Mups. A nice change from all the argy bargy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Nice thread Mups. A nice change from all the argy bargy.

Thank you Judsy. x
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Gertie, when I first brought her home.
So adorable. Doesn’t it make you cry looking through all these photos. When I look through past pictures of my babies I bawl like a baby.

They are so very missed
Nit a good day today
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 07:41 AM

It does me too Bratti .
Hope you have a good day today x
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Here was three of them in the garden today.
From the left - Nellie, Liffey and then my Iz.
Looks like a herd of sheep have broken in Mups??
I love the looks of your shepherds, !
Regards Donkeyman!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
So adorable. Doesn’t it make you cry looking through all these photos. When I look through past pictures of my babies I bawl like a baby.

They are so very missed
Nit a good day today

No, not usually Bratti.
I look at them and know I still love them and always will.

I would only get choked up if I allowed my self to think of their last days with me, then I'd get choked up, but what is the point in torturing oneself.
I like to remember the happiness they brought me, their love and loyalty through difficult times, and how proud of them I was.
I also like to remember the two rescue 'mutts' and how they gradually improved and learned to trust again. I was proud of them too.

Try not to be sad, Bratti. Cherish the good memories instead. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-07-2019, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Regards Donkeyman!

Hah, everyone says that about the Beddies looking like sheep Donkeyman. Their coat doesn't feel like normal hair either, it feels like a fleece does.

They don't shed hair, so need clipping every few weeks to stop them getting like small yeti's.

Thanks for saying about the Shepherds. I was very proud of them.
They were not only stunning looking dogs, they were my kind, gentle bears, and I would have trusted them with my life.
In turn, their obvious love and loyalty was deeply touching.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:57 AM

Mups, I don't know how I missed it but among your photos, I just saw the one of you and Benny. If that doesn't sum up the joy we get from our dogs and how our dogs love us, I don't know what does. I hope this is framed and front and center in your living room.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Regards Donkeyman!
The first time I saw a Beddie was was back in the 80's when I was living in flats in London. Suddenly I saw this 'sheep' running down the road with a man running after it. Initially I thought it was another of the neighbours' weird parties gone wrong but found out later that it was in fact a dog.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-07-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Mups, I don't know how I missed it but among your photos, I just saw the one of you and Benny. If that doesn't sum up the joy we get from our dogs and how our dogs love us, I don't know what does. I hope this is framed and front and center in your living room.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Surfermom.
Benny was indeed a loving lad, and would have protected me 100% if he had to.
I found all the boy Shepherds like that though, they all looked after me and made sure I was always safe.

(Unlike these present little toe rags, who would go off with anyone who had a biscuit in their hand).

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top