Join for free
Page 12 of 157 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 12:42 AM

Re: Emmerdale

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What's happened? I had to go out and missed tonights episode.
Jai and Kirin celebrated getting a good contract, probably mixing drugs with drinks, and Jai started clutching his chest and sweating. Kirin got him in the car and 'dumped' him outside a hospital and drove off.

The end. #Emmerdale theme plays
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 11:52 AM

Maybe i missed it im not sure but what was the outcome about the lady who died and the jewellery that Jimmy and Rodney sold? The ladies brother came round about wanting it back and thats it not seen anymore about it?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Jai and Kirin celebrated getting a good contract, probably mixing drugs with drinks, and Jai started clutching his chest and sweating. Kirin got him in the car and 'dumped' him outside a hospital and drove off.

The end. #Emmerdale theme plays

Thanks Jazzi.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Maybe i missed it im not sure but what was the outcome about the lady who died and the jewellery that Jimmy and Rodney sold? The ladies brother came round about wanting it back and thats it not seen anymore about it?
Doc, I was wondering that too!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Doc, I was wondering that too!
I could be wrong but didn't her nephew come around .. and demand the jewellery back?
Jimmy retrieved it ... I think .. and strapped for cash that's why he downsized and swapped houses with Rakeesh?

That sounds a daft storyline .. I must have it wrong.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 05:54 PM

Had the misfortune to observe some of these soaps while in hospital, all seem to have peeps trying and succeeding to bump off other peeps, anyhoo i miss Viv and her short skirts.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Had the misfortune to observe some of these soaps while in hospital, all seem to have peeps trying and succeeding to bump off other peeps, anyhoo i miss Viv and her short skirts.

That's a good sign you're feeling alot better then.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

14-10-2015, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I could be wrong but didn't her nephew come around .. and demand the jewellery back?
Jimmy retrieved it ... I think .. and strapped for cash that's why he downsized and swapped houses with Rakeesh?

That sounds a daft storyline .. I must have it wrong.

No, he'd downsized earlier than that because the daft blonde had taken on an illegal truck driver. I think that had financial implications on the company so Jimmy had to downsize to avoid losing it.

He used money from the jewellery sale to furnish the smaller home, the items of which he had to send back.

Did Rodney get the whack on the face from that nephew, come to think of it? It was him, after all, who pushed Jimmy into it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 10:09 AM

Anyone else think Chrissie is more suited to Rakesh than Pria is ? I am hoping they may get together. Then Pria could get back with David !
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2015, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Anyone else think Chrissie is more suited to Rakesh than Pria is ? I am hoping they may get together. Then Pria could get back with David !
That Priya girl irritates me, mind you so does Chrissie but not so much!

If is obvious they will have an affair though, regardless of what we want to happen.

Page 12 of 157 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top