Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 03:15 PM

Re: which song gets on your nerves

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I hate this one.

Btw, don't click on this if you object to bad language, it's quite explicit, and that's the point really. Pointless bad language.
Quite, so why post it?
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 03:24 PM

See previous post

ETA. I can remove it if everyone objects, I did put a warning on so you don't click on it if you object to language.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 03:43 PM

I hate "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies, it's so boring.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

08-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Does that apply just to me or does it include everyone that posted a you-tube link?
Good taste and respect for other members preclude me from making a suitable asinine reply.
And in answer to your question, would you have known what I was talking about if I'd just typed the title and artist?
If you failed even now to grasp the significance of the clearly visible title, there is no point in further discussion.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 04:19 PM

I hate this one.

Btw, don't click on this if you object to bad language, it's quite explicit, and that's the point really. Pointless bad language.
Chippy when someone talks about a song which gets on their nerves I think it is generally a song which most people have heard of, I have not heard of the one you mention .

If you hate the song so much why post a link when the name will suffice?

ETA name added and link removed.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 04:21 PM

ok I'll remove it.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2012, 01:01 AM

I wouldn't have known what the song was, nor would I have clicked the link following the warning, which really was a pointlesss exercise.

Other songs which gets on my wick is anything by Mick Bubble - Micheal Buble!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 03:18 PM

There is a song 'out there' on some stations as my daycare kiddies come in sing a one and only line "I am sexy and I know it". I don't know the song, but I hate it! And then the parents only chuckle and leave for work.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 03:41 PM

It's not quite what this post is about but Sheila and me are very much into Andre Rieu. We've got about 16 DVDs of his concerts.......great entertainment.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2012, 04:50 PM

I hate all rap and not very fond of jazz either.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top