Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 01:42 PM

Re: The Who Vs. The Rolling Stones

I was never really into either of them if I'm honest but I think The Who would probably just tip it for me. I liked some of the Who's music although I have to admit I always had a problem looking at Daltrey's face. I always felt it needed a slap but I don't find him quite so annoying now he is older.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 02:06 PM

I didn't like either of the bands, I just listened to lots of different stuff. Then the QUO came on the scene and they became my band of choice.
LD I know what you mean about Roger Daltrey and I liked him better acting later on in his career. He used to have me in hysterics playing Fitz in Highlander.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Did the Beatles ever make a R and R record??

There was one that I remembered but that was it.
R and R, Galty? Rock 'n' roll is that I take it?
A lot of their really early stuff was covers of Carl Perkins, Little Richard and Chuck Berry.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 04:32 PM

For me it's The Stones, hands down...so ...never cared for The Who...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 06:43 PM

The Who.

The Stones lost me when they tried do their Country Music thing. It's cringeworthy at best, and I don't even like Country Music .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top