Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Re: Dear Agony Aunt.

Nom, Couldn’t you spend the time at St Mary’s Island in Whitley Bay?

You could catch fish with your hands and cook them on an open fire you had made.
Later, you could sleep on the sand or even in a hammock. If you were really lucky, a mermaid might swim up to St Mary’s Lighthouse and you could beckon her over.

You could serenade her on your air guitar and show her.... your bird pics!!

Mmmm, what an idyllic time you would have, away from the fiasco taking place in Windsor!!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:29 AM

Re: Dear Agony Aunt.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nom, Couldn’t you spend the time at St Mary’s Island in Whitley Bay?

You could catch fish with your hands and cook them on an open fire you had made.
Later, you could sleep on the sand or even in a hammock. If you were really lucky, a mermaid might swim up to St Mary’s Lighthouse and you could beckon her over.

You could serenade her on your air guitar and show her.... your bird pics!!

Mmmm, what an idyllic time you would have, away from the fiasco taking place in Windsor!!
Me and my mate once missed the train home and tried to sleep in the kiddie cars on the roundabout, boy that was an uncomfortable night, however i managed to get my boss out of his bed 3 times by phoning him and putting it down when he answered.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top