Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 05:06 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is breaking, just finished a long chat with Guy who is in Taiwan.

The weather forecast is good, but strangely no birdsong this morning.

My lodgers are stirring, away soon to work.

As soon as they are gone, I will be away to my bed.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 05:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning Swims and all who follow.

Hope Guy is doing ok Swims

Actually very little birdsong here too this morning there must be Red Kites about....blinking things!!

Still darkish here in Yorkshire but a nice day predicted, have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 06:16 AM

Good morning everyone.

Bright, sunny, and WARM here already. Done an hour's gardening instead of going for a walk this morning - quiet stuff - like weeding though, don't want to upset my neighbours. Have cleaned and oiled the borrowed hedge trimmers and will return them later today, then I need to wake the strimmer out of hibernation, Was going to attack the Ivy - but I noticed Jenny Wren still has babes in the nest so will leave it alone for another week.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 06:40 AM

Good morning all, a sunny start again here in Yorkshire, is it like this all the time here I wonder...

We are hopping on a train today for a trip to the seaside with fish and chips and a walk along the prom for a couple of hours, that will do us nicely for a change as it's ages since we've seen the sea.

Hope you all enjoy your day.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 06:46 AM

I am jealous of all those with sunshine, It is quite misty here. I can see to the end of my garden, but beyond that it is just a grey mass!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Morning all, i'm dying upwards with this bloody cold.

Nice and sunny here, but nothing planned for me today, I suppose keep myself active with housework and not think about my cold.

Have a nice day all.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 07:28 AM

Good Morning Everyone.
Today I have deliveries coming. A bed, an electric cooker, a fridge freezer and a sofa.

Ive already moved the old bed out of the way and I just need to empty the fridge and see if I can move it down one step into the back garden.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 07:33 AM

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle. I must drink my tea and then get Amber out for her walk. Susie sorry you are still suffering with that cold. Nice hot toddy with lemon methinks is what you need.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 07:43 AM

Good morning folks ‘tis a beautiful sunny morning here with temperatures in the 20’s as the day goes on

Off into town this morning, a visit to the bank, an amble around the shops and somewhere nice for lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone and don’t for get the sun cream
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 08:17 AM

Morning all

Lovely morning here, sun is shining, blue sky, just how I like it.

Barry I'm very jealous, I wish I was going to the seaside for a walk along the prom. Which one are you going to?

Susie, get well soon, sorry to hear you are unwell.

Hi, ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go, bye for now all.

LQ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top