Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 05:37 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Seems a lot cooler today. Will see how much more I can do to frighten the weeds - think I have them worried!

Enjoy your day.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:11 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

I do believe there is a touch of ground frost on the grass around my flat, and also on the cars, as it's still early in the morning; 06-12

Today I'm going backpacking in the Peak District for about 4 days; meeting up with other members of The Backpackers Club
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:39 AM

Slightly warmer day, looking good for the weekend, so i will get some chores out of the way today.

Then i shall continue to bronze me limbs.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Slightly warmer day, looking good for the weekend, so i will get some chores out of the way today.

Then i shall continue to bronze me limbs.
Oooh Nom, you are a tease!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 06:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a nice bright morning here. After I've got the grandchildren off to school I plan a walk in the Derbyshire Dales. It has some beautiful scenery including a walk up 100 steps by the side of a waterfall.

Got to be back for 3.00pm to get Josh from school then out for a meal with Ady & Paula tonight where thankfully we will hand them back their children...

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 07:24 AM

Well I feel sorry for all those who hasn't got good weather, its beautiful and sunny here, just been outside taking our Cat for a walk around the garden and fed the birds and its lovely.

I'm going to venture out this morning into Town as I have got to buy a few things but will only be 1 hr. and i'll be back home, can't stay out too long with this cold.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 07:42 AM

Morning all, sunny here too but a frost first thing.

Off home shortly after our few days in Yorkshire, a great stay in a lovely cottage but oh, I'll be so pleased to see my own bed again...

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Off to the dentist later in the day Yuk!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Good morning all

It's s bit chilly in my part of Yorkshire this morning, it looks like it will get warmer though

Nothing much planned for today but out early doors for a meal with pals later to a little restaurant in Ilkley.. looking forward to that.

Have a lovely day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful sunny start after a chilly night just above freezing which had me worried for my tender plants. They all look ok thank goodness.
The sheep must have had a cold night without their coats having been sheared yesterday.

My son is coming for lunch and I want to do some cleaning now the garden is largely sorted.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top