Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 07:07 PM

Re: Users Name

Mine was a wind up.......if I could change it I would.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Being perfectly honest it is random as I joined this forum along with a few others for totally the wrong reasons, I was not expecting to stick around but still here with a totally random name now
So what changed your mind Colin?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Mine was a wind up.......if I could change it I would.
Sounds like a perfectly reasonable user name to me Nicol...
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So what changed your mind Colin?
That is a good question.......I think the juvenile things that originally brought us here went quiet and I have sort of hung around since, now I am just stuck with a bloody stupid name
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
That is a good question.......I think the juvenile things that originally brought us here went quiet and I have sort of hung around since, now I am just stuck with a bloody stupid name
There are a few people on here who have changed their 'name'. You probably just have to grovel a bit to the moderators.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
There are a few people on here who have changed their 'name'. You probably just have to grovel a bit to the moderators.
Nope, it's been tried and unless it's a case of being stalked or something equally serious it's not gonna happen. I can see their point, if they let one person do it then they'd be inundated with requests.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2018, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I did ask Bruce but they said no, I can see why to be honest, most people call me Colin anyway and some call me dweeb which is OK as well my own fault anyway

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top