Join for free
Page 11 of 51 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:24 PM

Re: I知 A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Anne seemed to struggle more than the average contestant with that pad lock challenge. It's as though she could not remember the combination numbers what with all the gunge flying around. I suspect this is due to her aspergers.
Gullible !

Anyone can operate a 4 digit padlock within 2 minutes for God's sake. She played viewers for fools which apparently many actually are..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
What I would dearly like to see happen is for the producers to give Ann a Noddy hat with a bell on it. Then she'd realise how bloody annoying it is with her nodding constantly no matter what she is saying.
So you do watch it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:27 PM

Like I said earlier, I like Ann but I'm not convinced she is right for the jungle.
She called time on the slime thingy, and I believe she has already been excused from two other tasks 'on health reasons' they said.

I've seen this happening other years, where tasks are opted out of on health reasons, and not sure I see the point of going in there to compete if you are not allowed to do half the tasks the others have to do?

I read in the paper the other day that Ann is fed up with travelling from where she lives (Manchester?), to the tv studios in Earlstree where The Chase is made. So she wanted some money to buy another house nearer the studios.
No idea whether that is true or not, just saw it in the paper.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Like I said earlier, I like Ann but I'm not convinced she is right for the jungle.
She called time on the slime thingy, and I believe she has already been excused from two other tasks 'on health reasons' they said.

I've seen this happening other years, where tasks are opted out of on health reasons, and not sure I see the point of going in there to compete if you are not allowed to do half the tasks the others have to do?

I read in the paper the other day that Ann is fed up with travelling from where she lives (Manchester?), to the tv studios in Earlstree where The Chase is made. So she wanted some money to buy another house nearer the studios.
Somehow, I can't see her returning to the Chase now that this programme has sort of exposed her. I'm not sure she can can keep up the 'governess' act now.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I have a feeling some tasks are due to Ann's size, she wouldn't have fitted easily in those passageways & the diving challenge John is doing is also very snug. I think she will get the eating challenges.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Gullible !

Anyone can operate a 4 digit padlock within 2 minutes for God's sake. She played viewers for fools which apparently many actually are..
Oops.... I forgot you are always correct!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's a bit like the forum Ruthio, once you start watching it you have to look in every day in case you miss something....
No Foxy, I'm afraid this time you're wrong!
You'd have to pay me...no! I would actually pay not to have to watch it!!
Me and crawlies? I'm out the door!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 05:50 PM

I've no intention of watching this but according to this morning's headlines in some of the newspapers, the odious Noel Edmonds says that he will give up all further TV appearances if he wins.

Come on you lot who watch it, get voting for the bastard - it's for the common good.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have a feeling some tasks are due to Ann's size, she wouldn't have fitted easily in those passageways & the diving challenge John is doing is also very snug. I think she will get the eating challenges.

You may be right Tiff, I hadn't though of that I admit.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 06:51 PM

Over eleven million viewers tuned into the first night so the programme can稚 be all that bad, or were we all naive, dumb and gullible, as realist says we are?

Realist, I bet he were there snuggled up in your armchair, blanket on your knees with your spelt and rye bread and homemade pickle, all excited waiting for IACGMOOH to start!!

Page 11 of 51 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top