Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 12:57 AM

just to introduce myself

Evening all, my name for now is aitch I am 72 years young, but do feel a bit older, well a lot older, but age is what you make it, I was advised to visit this site as it would be easier for me to interact with, instead of trying to keep up with all the young tech speak, well on that I reserve judgement, I live just outside of Wigan in a small village called Ince, been there all my life, was born here, I will be here on judgement day, (unless my numbers come up on the lottery) in which case I will send you greetings from somewhere rather warmer than where I am at present, I dont have many hobbies, other than my garden, fishing, eating out, going to the cinema with my family, and generally visiting places of interest, oh and driving, my best hobby, I have been a proffesional driver for much of my working life, amongst other things,
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 01:22 AM

Re: just to introduce myself

Hello my dear friend. It's so good to hear from you on here. It's a bit late at night for most folk, but I'm glad you've joined in here.

No, there are no young people that speak text or tech speak on here, not that I've noticed anyway.

Glad you got my email with the link to this lovely forum though.

They're lovely folk on here, so hope you enjoy it.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 01:42 AM

Hi,Aitch, welcome, hope you enjoy it here! No young whippersnappers and texting people here; just a group of friendly people that chat about anything and everything.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 08:51 AM

Hello Aitch and welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.
'Ince' for me is associated with a railway station, one of those on my long journey home from Ormskirk to Matlock back in the 60's.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Hello Aitch welcome, it's nice to see you here - hope you enjoy the forum
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 09:28 AM

Welcome aitch, I hope that you get to like it here...
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 09:31 AM

Welcome to the Offers club Aitch . . . we's all nice people.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 09:38 AM

Hello & welcome from another fairly newbie Aitch, I'm sure you'll soon feel at home here.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 10:16 AM

Hi aitch--Welcome and make yourself comfortable.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2011, 11:14 AM

Hello Aitch welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top