Join for free
Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:06 PM

Re: Andy Murray -

He's not crying due to the cruelty of people he's crying because of the loss of money and the prestige that goes with his now lost tennis career,

never mind the BBC will snap him up as a commentator which will keep the family fed on Haggis and Tatties .

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
WB no one is being cruel to him
He has had one of the greatest careers in British sport .
His mother wasn't crying as far as I know she wasn't even on TV.
I think it is a cruel bunch of posts talking about him that way. That's my opinion!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:08 PM

Obviously not read this thread then muddy where some pretty cruel things have been said. Amplify that by twitter face book and other outlets and you have a pretty toxic mix that most people hate to be hated by.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:14 PM

This is a social forum for oldies .
I doubt anything said here will upset him.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:16 PM

I always assume we are tip of a very big iceberg, what we say here can be amplified elsewhere.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:18 PM

What?

There are thousands of real tragedies that happen in the world every day .
People full of desperate grief and sadness .
I am not going to worry my head about Andy Murray !
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:25 PM

This is a public forum and all here are entitled to their own opinion that's what forums are all about.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:39 PM

I know kind of how he feels. I had to give up teaching Linedancing that I'd been doing for ten years. My knees both had to have full replacement operations and they just couldn't take it any more. The Doctors called time on me and it broke my heart for me, I loved it and it had become a way of life with the classes, live band dances at the W/Es It also kept me sane during my very nasty divorce. I still miss it like crazy and yes I was in tears several times over it. The big WHY ME? was always in my mind.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Some opinion Floydy
I'll leave the thread.
I've got far too many other pressing issues such as a close family member who has just tried to take her own life. Let's just get some priorities shall we?!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I know kind of how he feels. I had to give up teaching Linedancing that I'd been doing for ten years. My knees both had to have full replacement operations and they just couldn't take it any more. The Doctors called time on me and it broke my heart for me, I loved it and it had become a way of life with the classes, live band dances at the W/Es It also kept me sane during my very nasty divorce. I still miss it like crazy and yes I was in tears several times over it. The big WHY ME? was always in my mind.
Lovely to see some empathy on this toxic thread.
When you're in control of when to walk away from doing something that you love that's one thing.
Even then it can break your heart.

But after major surgery when its your body letting you down and you're in a great deal of pain, and facing yet more surgery, and it's not your decision or your choice, it must feel devastating.

Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top