Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 08:56 PM

Re: Groundhog Day

Originally Posted by fender ->
Just calling you out for what you all are.
All little boys want to be a pilot when they are grown up. Only real men succeed in their dream. So what does that make you?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
As far as I’m concerned Parliament is sovereign in the UK and Parliament has determined that some commonality with our EU partners is beneficial to the country. Quite why you think an unelected body rules the UK is both bizarre and misguided

Probably because your brainwashed by Blair and Andrew Adonis.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
All little boys want to be a pilot when they are grown up. Only real men succeed in their dream. So what does that make you?

Real men don't put people on ignore.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Probably because your brainwashed by Blair and Andrew Adonis.
Not the sort of people I take any notice of.

I prefer verifiable facts and that Parliament is Sovereign in the UK is a verifiable fact

The fact that you believe Tony Blair and Andrew Adonis have brainwashed me into thinking that illustrates just how removed from reality you are.

You should really try and be your own man and stop believing everything you read on Zerohedge or Brexit Central.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Not the sort of people I take any notice of.

I prefer verifiable facts and that Parliament is Sovereign in the UK is a verifiable fact

The fact that you believe Tony Blair and Andrew Adonis have brainwashed me into thinking that illustrates just how removed from reality you are.

You should really try and be your own man and stop believing everything you read on Zerohedge or Brexit Central.

I read many news feeds not just them. I also read a lot of books, zero hedge just tends to consolidate nrws into one place. You should read it ... that is if you can pluck up enough courage to lift your nose out of the guardian.

All you do is google up last minute answers in the belief you are "knowledgeable" and then tell everyone how clever you are. It's quite funny these "look what I found on the internet" answers we get from you.

Bybthe way, who are you voting for next week,? Still no answers ....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 10:52 AM

Just calling you out for what you all are.

Was that supposed to be an answer to the question ????
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Was that supposed to be an answer to the question ????
It's all you're getting - suck it up!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Pathetic.

Don't even pretend you think you know me in any way.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Pathetic.

Don't even pretend you think you know me in any way.

I really want you to be a pilot right now
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:53 PM

Sheesh!..this thread's better than the Film title....play it again..and again...most amusing

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top