Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 11:35 AM

Re: Does anyone know what this for?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I reckon Mrs. LD sowed it there.
She intended looping it round him so she knew where he was.
I think you are right Mups. She knows the cats sit at either end of the sofa, so she is certain that Dongle will sit in the middle!
Otherwise there would be one on every cushion.... but there isn't!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 12:33 PM

The ripcord, operates the ejector seat.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think you are right Mups. She knows the cats sit at either end of the sofa, so she is certain that Dongle will sit in the middle!
Otherwise there would be one on every cushion.... but there isn't!
With my cats, I'm lucky if I can get on a sofa.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
The ripcord, operates the ejector seat.
For when I'm in the doghouse.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 01:59 PM

The cushions and arm-rests on my sofa and armchairs are held on with concealed zips which can be undone if need be to re-stuff the arm-rests. A real pain because sometimes mine try to unzip themselves and I'm forced to use a wire coat-hanger to hook the zip to fasten them again. Maybe yours is something similar? Held together with concealed zips and the cords are attached to the zips to help fasten them?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 02:07 PM

Spoke to Parker Knoll salesman,the loops were on their sofas as well,apparently the manufacturing company hold the legs of the sofa on with this loop,as the department store has to put them on,obviously before selling,(in other words it's delivered to them with no legs,it serves no purpose,so he said you can cut them off,..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-05-2019, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The cushions and arm-rests on my sofa and armchairs are held on with concealed zips which can be undone if need be to re-stuff the arm-rests. A real pain because sometimes mine try to unzip themselves and I'm forced to use a wire coat-hanger to hook the zip to fasten them again. Maybe yours is something similar? Held together with concealed zips and the cords are attached to the zips to help fasten them?
Another nice try there Judd but it seems we were all wrong.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-05-2019, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Spoke to Parker Knoll salesman,the loops were on their sofas as well,apparently the manufacturing company hold the legs of the sofa on with this loop,as the department store has to put them on,obviously before selling,(in other words it's delivered to them with no legs,it serves no purpose,so he said you can cut them off,..
Brilliant, thanks Pauline, mystery solved. That means I can cut them off now because they always get sucked up the pipe when I'm vacuuming them, hoovering up all me old bits of crisps and nuts.

Thanks for asking them.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 02:18 PM

See Dongle, as i always tell you, if you want to know something ask a woman! Now Pauline has proved me right,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-05-2019, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
See Dongle, as i always tell you, if you want to know something ask a woman! Now Pauline has proved me right,
Mmmm... OK, I concede.... just this once mind.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top