Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 05:26 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, still tipping down here and forecast to continue all day again, so much for flaming June then.....

We are clipping the dogs first thing after breakfast which takes a couple of hours, then if the rain eases after that we'll put the coats on the dogs and take them to the forest, but if not it looks like we'll be having a cosy day in with the heating on....

Have a good day if you can folks.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 05:36 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

The Council have a sterling job with the drains, so no flooding, but standing water everywhere.

The garden is a disaster, some tall plants flattened, but such is life.

Lights on, heating on, nice and comfy.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 06:03 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Pouring with rain here too - and likely to continue all day.

I will be polishing my Shillelagh and heading into town to do battle with NHS - yet again! My GP referred me to Dermatology and marked the papers/photos "Urgent - for Priority treatment". They telephoned me yestermorn - earliest 'priority' appointment is Monday 23rd September!! How ridiculous is that? I could have lost the toe to Gangrene or died of Sepsis by then!

Already have appointments with both the dressing clinic and my GP today. They are in for trouble!

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:34 AM

Good morning all.

Another wet day here.

That's terrible ST, especially when your GP marked urgent.

Had to take Coco to the Vets last night, she has severe toilet trots, we were up most of the night with her, they gave us medication which we have just given her with great difficulty, took two of us to open her mouth.

More decorating today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I hope you win your battle ST.

It's raining here too - We need to get the furniture put back after having the carpet cleaned yesterday. Everything's done now. After 3 weeks of upheaval it will be nice to relax.

It's my aqua fit class this afternoon which I'm looking forward to.

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone

Tabs I think I would go to accident and emergency and just sit and wait to see someone tell them the pain and stress is unbearable.....it's dreadful no-one is taking it as a real emergency...such a worry.

It's wet but not raining here....doubtless it will rain though. I'm going to give my floor a good polish....exciting eh!

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone what a night, torrential rain and wind. Some of my plants have taken a battering.

It is the Three Counties Show this week and it will be a mud bath underfoot. Such a shame after all the hard work that has gone into the preparation.

Cleaning this morning then a bath. I have developed a skin sensitivity following an allergic reaction so have to cover my body in something resembling lard then wash it off in a cool bath before applying another layer which I leave on. I am still itchy but it is not as bad as it was and I have the soft skin of a baby

Enjoy your day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 09:48 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Once again it’s been pouring with rain all night and hasn’t stopped yet. The weather report shows ‘precipitation’ varying from between 50% now to 80% at 11.00pm with a temperature of 10ºC to 11ºC to go with that. Just where has our summer, in particular ‘flaming June’ gone?

Another day indoors I guess, these days it’s getting to where I seldom seem to get outside for any fresh air.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 10:29 AM

Good morning all the rain continues after a stormy night, who would think it was June, I pity the poor people who have taken an early holiday here in the UK.

A day of cleaning and other indoor jobs, at least the garden won’t need watering for a while.

Enjoy your day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 10:42 AM

Good morning all.
Still raining here, has barely stopped since Sunday.

Some jobs to finish this morning, then out for the afternoon with a friend.

Meg
, have you any idea what it is you have become allergic to?

Tabs Wish you all the luck in the world with the medics today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top