Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:10 PM

Psychopath with Piers Morgan

Wow this is just fascinating. They are interviewing Paris Bennett who murdered his four year old sister. He's clean out saying that although he planned to murder his mother, he figured that killing his sister would hurt her far more.

It's unbelievable that such people live along side us. They seem normal, but have no empathy or conscience.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:11 PM

Re: Psychopath with Piers Morgan

ooooo I didn't know that was on, what channel Annie ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
ooooo I didn't know that was on, what channel Annie ?
ITV LQ. It's truly shocking.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:41 PM

No empathy or conscience ?
That's Piers Morgan you are talking about.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 11:23 PM

These type of sinister programmes turn my stomach. Can't watch them.
Is it my imagination or is the media producing more and more 'shock' treatment programmes , making us more and more depressed ?

There just seems to be an awful lot of misery, poverty, crime, illness, shown these days. Even the soaps are concentrating on the same types of scripts.

We'll all have hang ups and psychosis before they've finished.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 11:29 PM

I saw that tonight, Annie, well most of it anyway.

How can the authorities even think of letting that man out one day?

How can his mother forgive him like that, too?

Who has allowed him to speak to his new little brother, his Mum or the authorities?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

28-06-2019, 12:02 AM

Mups it was so obvious from his body language that he was lying through his teeth. I don't believe he will ever be allowed out. The video clips of him playing with his sister were heartbreaking.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2019, 12:06 AM

I watched it, the murderous mind really interests me. Thanks for telling me Annie.

I so felt for the mum, it must be awful for her to know she bore a monster.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2019, 06:58 AM

I'll catch up on it tonight. Seeing the picture of the lad who did the murder I was struck by what beautiful eyes he had, such a handsome young man. People use the word psychopath all the time about "bad" people but I don't think it's often used correctly, but in this case he probably is one. Many psychopaths are successful, charming and ruthlessly ambitious people who do very well in the business world and wouldn't dream of murdering anyone.

I look forward to seeing the programme, like LQ I find true crime and the criminal psyche very interesting, although watching Trevor McDonald and his ilk grilling prisoners behind glass is rather like seeing wild animals being scrutinised in a zoo.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2019, 08:32 AM

I saw it too....to be honest I wondered how the two analysts who watched him closely throughout the interview came to their conclusions about him. He mentioned that he didn't want to hear the 911 call he made after killing his little sister because he would break down and that would leave him vulnerable when he had to return to the prison with the sort of people there.....I thought that was just self preservation but they viewed it as psychopathic behaviour..

I felt sorry for him and his gorgeous little sister....I certainly don't think he should be released but I'm not sure he should stay in that environment either....so sad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top