Join for free
Page 15 of 29 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Re: Anyone prepping for an Oct No-Deal?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It would have been if the EU stopped being a bunch of dickheads. All they have done is behave like children, insulted our country, our government and the people who voted in the referendum.

Now they are faced with no deal and Ireland becoming the vassal state they were trying to turn the UK into.

39 billion is off the table as well - so you go bankrupt on 1st November 2019.

What great negotiators your unelected masters are, and to think you could have had a comprehensive FTA with the 2nd biggest contributor in the EU and the 5th largest economy in the world, a country that has been out performing all the other 27 countries of the EU for the past 3 years.

Epic failure ....

Bye !
Complete fabrication, no substance there at all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 08:57 PM

Anyone think it's more than a coincidence that both Tarantula and Purwell have turned up again at the same time?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
At the risk of sounding naive (and I'm confident that 'someone' will assure me that I am!), if containers from the US and the Far East are presently checked in Antwerp and Rotterdam, why can't they be checked at Southampton and Felixstowe (and others) after we are an independent nation again?

Is there some reason why they can't come here directly, rather than offloading at EU ports, re-loading on to other ships, and then shipped to us across the Channel.

In fact, the direct route - US, Far East, the rest of the world to the UK - seems more efficient.
Good post JBR, a lot of uk citizens seem believe uk can do
anything but consume? what you say is just common sense
if you dont mind me saying so!

Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:03 PM

Anyone think it's more than a coincidence that both Tarantula and Purwell have turned up again at the same time?
And Gascony JBR!!

Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Good post JBR, a lot of uk citizens seem believe uk can do
anything but consume? what you say is just common sense
if you dont mind me saying so!

Why should I mind?
gascony
Gascony
gascony is male 

22-07-2019, 09:29 PM

Worse than fabrication, this sort of empty thinking is about the opposite of what's going on. The UK negotiations have been awful. Remember Dave "thick as mince" Davies turning up with no papers, no brief and no clue that there was land border with the EU? Wince in recollection that the UK has focused on goods trade. The UK government has failed at each turn.
But I guess the pro-Brexit fans will be happy that this leads to a hard exit...
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:29 PM

Why should I mind?
Apparently he is surprised about finding common sense in your post.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-07-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And Gascony JBR!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Ah yes!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by gascony ->
Remember Dave "thick as mince" Davies turning up with no papers, no brief and no clue that there was land border with the EU?
They have no plan! My god, they haven't got a plan! (Frans Timmermans, after having spoken with dave davis)
gascony
Gascony
gascony is male 

22-07-2019, 09:40 PM

It is the old refrain "oh nasty EU" "oh hard done by us". What will the empty headed Brexit fans do when we leave? Who will they blame?
Actually i know - the EU. The thick boys and girls go around with placards saying "no deal; no problem". What they are too dim to work out is that leaving without a pre-agreed structure means that the UK comes back to the UK with a begging bowl. Please EU, can we get some of the stuff we used to have? Please please. We want the nice bits please?
I'm trying to work out the EU response. It starts with f and ends with f. And for that very reasonable response (given that Brexit will hurt the EU economy too) the Brexit fans will blame the EU. "ooh, they are being nasty, ooh its not fair". Idiots.

Page 15 of 29 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top