Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Morning all

Work beckons this morning, I didn't get a call fro my boss this morning telling me to take another day off with pay lol, I won't be greedy lol

Dad's after work then a get together with the Golden Girls

Tabs good luck at hospital and floydy rather you than me at dentist I always feel like I m sat in electric chair ope it goes ok. And they don't hurt you!

Have a good one all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A grey and overcast sky here this morning. Yesterday was rather warm, it’s a little cooler now so more pleasant. Today’s forecast is 20ºC, with maybe the odd spot of rain.

Another few hours dealing with the garden today. I am just looking forward to when it’s all done and I have caught up with it, if ever! Shopping to do as well, like the gardening that too never ends!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

Wishing the best of luck to all our members with medical matters to deal with..

Today I have nothing planned except my aqua fit class this afternoon.

Maybe I'll get stuck into some ironing.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start but the sun is trying to break through.

My raspberries are ripening and I was able to have a small bowl full for breakfast, a lovely start to the day .
I need to do some cleaning then I might dig up the garlic and hang it to dry, it hasn't done too well this year and is small so I think I will go back to growing a soft neck variety next year.

Mags I hope your daughter improves rapidly after her procedure. You must be worried, I find it helps the time to pass by keeping busy, I usually clean something on these occasions.

ST I am sure you will be glad to rid yourself of that monster and it sounds as though you have everything prepared for your return.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top