Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 09:18 PM

BrexBox

Dedicated YouTube channel for the Brexit Party.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Re: BrexBox

Good idea - For those who may not have heard or seen it, the Brexit Party have just started their own channel on YouTube called BREXBOX. This is a clever move, letting the people know everything that is happening in Strasbourg and elsewhere with regard to the party. Well worth a look.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good idea - For those who may not have heard or seen it, the Brexit Party have just started their own channel on YouTube called BREXBOX. This is a clever move, letting the people know everything that is happening in Strasbourg and elsewhere with regard to the party. Well worth a look.
Hi Shroppie, its a good idea l think as he has difficulty
getting coverage by our revered beeb?
However, lf Boris cant get control of POSHOC, we are then
closer to a NCV and then a general election, just what we
want l believe!
Regards Donk!eyman!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 12:47 PM

True Donkeyman. Our Remain supporting Media as well as the BBC.
At least this way, we will hear it exactly as it is without criticism, bias or slanted unwanted Remainer opinions, such as the opposition receives, but never the Brexit Party.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 12:58 PM

Ahem.....

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=62585
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

18-07-2019, 02:02 PM

Slap my wrist Judd! and please accept my apologies for butting in on your thread which I genuinely didn't realise you had already posted. I did glance to see if anyone had done it already, but obviously not carefully enough. Really sorry.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-07-2019, 02:31 PM

Slap my wrist Judd! and please accept my apologies for butting in on your thread which I genuinely didn't realise you had already posted. I did glance to see if anyone had done it already, but obviously not carefully enough. Really sorry.
Nay lass, it doesn't matter - great minds and all that. As long as people know about it that's the main thing.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 02:35 PM

I was watching that last week, very interesting and I bet the Beeb and the News Papers are hopping mad, as the truth will now be heard, not the selective bits and pieces they put out....If they put out anything.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 02:45 PM

The more the establishment attempt to undermine Nigel Farage they unintentionally give him and Brexit Party more influence and increased credibility.

People start to wonder why they are so paranoid.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I was watching that last week, very interesting and I bet the Beeb and the News Papers are hopping mad, as the truth will now be heard, not the selective bits and pieces they put out....If they put out anything.
What did the brexit channel publish on this?https://www.channel4.com/news/brexit...idge-analytica

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top