Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 01:53 PM

Re: Oliver Letwin

The way that community and others like it has been treated by the establishment over the years, why be surprised that they have kept the killers identity secret.
Plenty of secrets have been kept by Babylon over the the years, have they not?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 02:36 PM

Its no surprise that they behave as they do , particularly since they gain from it. They certainly succeeded in gaining much from the taxpayer over the years, a thirty three million pond regeneration scheme for one thing. Something many other less vocal and violent communities would have welcomed.
As for Babylon? I'm afraid you'll have to be a little less cryptic.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Joe, you'll have to imagine me uttering a long suffering sigh when I say this.
You and I know this is just another attempt by you and your extreme left wing political heroes to discredit a long serving member of the Conservative party who you can't forgive for winning the last election.

Dragging this sad event out to score political points is typical of the Labour party and some left wing newspapers today. Labour is a party which seems not only lost its direction but also much of its moral standing. What is worse is some of its front benchers seem afraid to make a stand against the direction they are being dragged in.

I and a great many other voters said much the same at the time and I still feel the same today. What happened at Broadwater Farm is indefensible and PC Blakelock's killer was never, to my knowledge, caught. That the community have protected him ever since is a disgraceful state off affairs.

Minority ethnic communities have, over the years, used tactics such as these to gain rights and privileges which the rest of us cannot hope to receive, knowing they will be supported by the PC groups and the bleeding heart liberals. It does not help to criticise, with hindsight, someone who reflected the majority view thirty years ago as they said it yesterday.
I also think that a good post.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 01:48 PM

What was said at the time sounded to me like he thought people should just put up in deprivation like we used to in time gone by, no uprisings against the establishment should be allowed, doesn't surprise me he is still in powerful position as this government is leading us back to those glorious days where the poor can nobly starve and old people can look forward to working until they die.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top