Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 04:34 PM

Lock up your children.

Another scum bag is allowed to mix with us.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...leased-prison/
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 04:47 PM

Re: Lock up your children.

The planet is too crowded as it is. This malignancy should be in the fast lane for execution.
JJ50
United Kingdom
JJ50 is female 

12-07-2019, 04:58 PM

If I was a betting person, which I am not, I would lay a substantial bet on that evil sewer rat offending again in the not so distant future.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 05:37 PM

She will get her just deserts , people will recognise her , she will be afraid to walk the shops or leave her home, someone will get her
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 05:48 PM

She'll have to watch her back wherever she goes, I agree with Susan
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
She will get her just deserts , people will recognise her , she will be afraid to walk the shops or leave her home, someone will get her
Yep, she'll be a marked woman.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:11 PM

Paedophiles in whatever shape or form Male or female should be castrated when caught and when released forced to wear a leg bolt so police know of their whereabouts. Her sentence was not long enough

I've followed online paedophile hunters and watched them arrest these people , those that I've watched have been very lawful while awaiting the police then when arrested all information and often reems and reems of printed off paperwork with disgusting photos and sexual grooming , when these vile beings do go to prison often the sentences are short .

Time for law changes
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
She'll have to watch her back wherever she goes, I agree with Susan
Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Yep, she'll be a marked woman.
There is a register for pedophiles, she should be on it & will have to notify where she is living. I doubt she'll come back to Plymouth as she would not be safe.
She probably would be safer left in prison, which she should have been.
susan m
DORSET UK

12-07-2019, 09:27 PM

Why should she be rehoused in a safe place .

Someone I knew , who I thought I knew for 14 years was imprisoned for 10 years well he actually served 5 ( yes he was one , yes a baby , 20 years earlier ) , he came out 3 years ago , rehoused in a nice apartment , in a lovely Dorset village , not worked since and kept by us taxpayers

Is there justice , no I dont think there is

P.s. he was the partner of my best friend
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:30 PM

Why should she be rehoused in a safe place .

Someone I knew , who I thought I knew for 14 years was imprisoned for 10 years well he actually served 5 ( yes he was one , yes a baby , 20 years earlier ) , he came put 3 years ago , rehoused in a nice apartment , in a lovely Dorset village , not worked since and kept by us taxpayers

Is there justice , no I dont think there is

P.s. he was the partner of my best friend
That's too close for comfort.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top