Join for free
Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:06 PM

Re: Looks Like Boris has Won Already!

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Pah!

Cameron and May just EU puppets of the Bilderbergers /Illuminati

Establishment Conspiracy Against BrExit

https://brexitcentral.com/shocked-i-...piracy-brexit/

"Thanks to the political venality of Theresa May, the choice facing our country is between freedom and serfdom."
Realist, isn't it more of a political realty you will soon after brexit kowtow to peking?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Realist, isn't it more of a political realty you will soon after brexit kowtow to peking?

You're collateral damage ....

Bye !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It does indeed look like Boris has won.

I look forward to him delivering on his promises

In particular that we will leave on 31st October fully prepared for a No Deal , but with the Withdrawal Agreement renegotiated by him to our advantage.

In the event of a No Deal, both the EU and the WTO agreeing with the use of Article 24 to ensure the continuing benefits of goods and services, being traded without the imposition of Tariffs, Non Tariff Barriers,Quotas and SPS Checks both with the EU and the other Countries we have Free Trade Deals with as part of the EU.

This will be a truly remarkable achievement, particularly given the timescale and the fact that both Canada and Japan have refused to continue already.
Yes, it is certainly a time to find out who our friends are.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is never a good time Annie, if we waited there is no guarantee things will get better.

The thing is we had a Referendum and voted Leave.

We have to respect Democracy.

We have to Leave.
Yes, of course we do.

But then there are those who would assure us that we have democracy in that we can elect the MPs who govern us.

Sadly, they forget to mention the fact that once elected they can then ignore us and forget all the promises they made.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-07-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
We cannot leave without a deal it's suicide .
Oh no it isn't.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Just watched Hunt and Boris being interviewed by Andrew Neil last night. How it revealed yet again a real insight into the character of Boris, who will take no responsibility for anything that he has messed up on, who has no grasp of detail on any subject, and who does nothing but divert and obfuscate when asked anything of importance. The man is an absolute walking disaster zone and the country would be dealt a huge disservice should he be voted in as PM.

We really deserve better...

The man is an out and out liar !
The way he denied having not backed Kim Darroch on the TV debate !
I am surprised his pants didn't burst into flames !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The man is an out and out liar !
The way he denied having not backed Kim Darroch on the TV debate !
I am surprised his pants didn't burst into flames !
Hi

I totally agree Muddy.

Boris is the Tory Corbyn.

He will anything to be PM.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh no it isn't.
It's reckless and stupid. An emotional rather than rational decision. Not in our nature to go down that route so I seriously doubt it will happen.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's reckless and stupid. An emotional rather than rational decision. Not in our nature to go down that route so I seriously doubt it will happen.
Go on girl get those sound bites in !! Catastrophe, cliff edge, suicide . . . . . yada yada

Interesting to remember that past EU cronies BLiar et all said the same thing about joining the Euro. They said it would be suicide not to join, a catastrophe, not in the national interest.

Well we have seen how that worked out for other member states. The exact opposite !! Those that integrated with the Eurozone have had the catastrophe. We, have done very nicely by staying out.

I simply don't believe the desperate Remainiac sound bites of doom and disaster. They are lying.

We will do fine outside the EU
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 04:39 AM

I agree realist....people have believed the cliff edge crashing out rubbish....there will be solvable problems.

Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top