Join for free
Page 8 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 04:42 AM

Re: Looks Like Boris has Won Already!

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Go on girl get those sound bites in !! Catastrophe, cliff edge, suicide . . . . . yada yada

Interesting to remember that past EU cronies BLiar et all said the same thing about joining the Euro. They said it would be suicide not to join, a catastrophe, not in the national interest.

Well we have seen how that worked out for other member states. The exact opposite !! Those that integrated with the Eurozone have had the catastrophe. We, have done very nicely by staying out.

I simply don't believe the desperate Remainiac sound bites of doom and disaster. They are lying.

We will do fine outside the EU
Hi

Really?

Coming from a Man who believes in Conspiracy Theories and regularly posts False Science?

I simply do not believe you.

You post so many False Facts your opinions are valueless.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:34 AM

Go on girl get those sound bites in !! Catastrophe, cliff edge, suicide . . . . . yada yada

Interesting to remember that past EU cronies BLiar et all said the same thing about joining the Euro. They said it would be suicide not to join, a catastrophe, not in the national interest.

Well we have seen how that worked out for other member states. The exact opposite !! Those that integrated with the Eurozone have had the catastrophe. We, have done very nicely by staying out.

I simply don't believe the desperate Remainiac sound bites of doom and disaster. They are lying.

You added cliff edge and suicide. Nobody can deny this process is a political catastrophe. Our country is a laughing stock. Please do deny it, but you must have your head up an ostrich if you can't see it.

As for the euro I was totally against our joining and I predicted that there would be problems in the way that they rolled it out to countries that were not ready. I was right about that and I have been right about Brexit.

By the way Dyson who is just leaving, was totally for us joining the Euro. Go figure!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:26 PM

Yes indeed.

Accepting that politicians have their own interests at heart, rather than anyone else's, I think it's common sense to choose the opposite of whatever they try to advise us!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You added cliff edge and suicide. Nobody can deny this process is a political catastrophe.
I can, and do.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 10:55 AM

The Brexit circus continues and now it's the turn of the clowns.

Isn't it ironic that one of the main reasons for leaving was the loss of sovereignty of the British Parliament but now, in a rare show of unity, that same parliament has apparently exerted its sovereignty by voting to prevent a 'no deal' exit?

...or that is how I understand it from the reports in the media.

So is it the EU's deal or no Brexit? The latter seemingly looking more likely by the day especially as the PM selection farce continues squandering the time for negotiation before 31 October.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:21 AM

Hi

Boris made a complete idiot of himself again yesterday.

The stunt with the kippers.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Boris made a complete idiot of himself again yesterday.

The stunt with the kippers.
There is a lot of it about
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:32 AM

Yes he did !
What a plonker can't he get someone , the girlfriend perhaps, to do the tiniest bit of research online before making a total ass of himself.

The question is do we want a plonker for PM ?

Absoutely not Britain has had some of the finest leaders in history .
Are we now reduced to Boris ?

FTLOG are their no leaders out there ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes he did !
What a plonker can't he get someone , the girlfriend perhaps, to do the tiniest bit of research online before making a total ass of himself.

The question is do we want a plonker for PM ?

Absoutely not Britain has had some of the finest leaders in history .
Are we now reduced to Boris ?

FTLOG are their no leaders out there ?

I suspect he was set up.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I suspect he was set up.

Oh! yeh he was set up?

At the final Tory hustings on Wednesday, Boris Johnson held up a kipper and claimed regulations imposed by 'Brussels bureaucrats' were damaging trade. On Thursday the European commission said the claims were false. 'The case described by Mr Johnson falls outside the scope of the EU legislation and it’s purely a UK national competence,' it said

Kipper rules Boris Johnson blamed on EU are actually British, says Brussels

The man is just a lying bastard, he either knew or should have known.

Page 8 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top