Join for free
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:15 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A nice morning here, fluffy white clouds in a blue sky. The forecast is for it to be dry and largely sunny through the morning, becoming very warm, with a few showers later. Maximum temperature of 27ºC.

Probably some work in the garden before it gets too hot and uncomfortable. There are a couple of gutters that need emptying, that will be for later though.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:34 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning Baz and everyone!

It is already too hot here for me - and due to reach 75f by lunchtime. Might have to hibernate in the 'fridge for the day!!

Had an early morning walk by the river with my little Westie friend - met a rather excitable, but lovely, young Afghan Hound. It was on a lead - but was dancing and leaping around it's owner - almost had her tied in the lead as well. She was trying to teach it to walk on a lead - it was so full of the joy of life it just wanted to dance!

Other than Westie Watch - not a lot planned - far too hot for me.

Yesterday I bought a Craft Magazine which had a freebie die attached - might have to see what that can do!

Have a fun day - do not burn!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to the cinema today to see 'Yesterday' a fantasy film featuring Beatles music...
I've heard it's good so really looking forward to it. I'm going with my friend Chris to the lunchtime screening so we'll take a picnic to eat in the cinema.

Hopefully the air conditioning will be on making it lovely & cool.

The seats at our local Odeon are really luxurious - like big armchairs and there's a table that swings over to put drinks, nibbles on etc. I mustn't forget my torch though - last time we did this I found it difficult to pour my coffee out in the dark...

After the cinema we plan on looking round furniture shops. Chris is looking for a table & chairs to go in the new house she moves into tomorrow.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:49 AM

Good morning all, have a great day and stay safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Going into the garden now, must cut some bushes down.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone quite warm here already.
I have garlic drying on the washing line and hope the sheets will be ready to join it soon.

I need to do some jobs in the garden before the rain which is forecast for Friday arrives and there is a load of ironing to do so I won't be idle .

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone

Another gorgeous day...took little Grandson on a steam train yesterday Bolton Abbey to Embsay and back ...he loved it I did too he is back home now so I am free.

Driving to the lakes later today having a meal and staying over so I had better get my skates on....

Have a great day all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:40 AM

Good morning all.
Very warm and sunny here.
Last night there were all those horrid big flying thunderfly thingys. They were in my hair, shopping bag - everywhere.

Just going over to the garden centre to get some Orchid compost and might treat myself to a bit of lunch while I'm there. Then supposed to be at a meeting at 2 pm but don't fancy going really.

My neighbour is taking our middle fence down for repairs, so I must make sure my dogs don't go in and pay them a visit.

Enjoy your day.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:42 PM

Good evening !

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning Baz and everyone!

It is already too hot here for me - and due to reach 75f by lunchtime. Might have to hibernate in the 'fridge for the day!!

Had an early morning walk by the river with my little Westie friend - met a rather excitable, but lovely, young Afghan Hound. It was on a lead - but was dancing and leaping around it's owner - almost had her tied in the lead as well. She was trying to teach it to walk on a lead - it was so full of the joy of life it just wanted to dance!

Other than Westie Watch - not a lot planned - far too hot for me.

Yesterday I bought a Craft Magazine which had a freebie die attached - might have to see what that can do!

Have a fun day - do not burn!
Been very warm here. Got out and walked early.
Now it is raining. Not good walking weather.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top