Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 10:42 PM

Re: School Holidays.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Deleted....

You're not alone.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 10:52 PM

AT, you never stopped the progression, the buck stops with you, my friend.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My life is about to change.

Zac and Derek are back, moved the shed and things.

They have paid the rent, leaving early tomorrow morning as they have loads to do.

They are staying tomorrow night with Sabrina, taking Jakob and Nadi early Thursday morning to Poland for the holidays.

Jacob and Nadi have just been to say goodbye, and pick up Grandads holiday money.

They are no fools and have eaten the remaining Ice Creams.

I will miss them when they are away.

They are very funny as well.

They love Babcha (Grandmother),Zosia but do do not like her Husband, Grandad Bogdan.

He is a miserable Git.

They have decided that it would be much better if Babcha Zosia came to England and married me.

Life is very simple when you are a Littlie.
I went to school with a boy called Bogdan .
I heard he changed it to something else as soon as he was able .
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 02:47 AM

We love the school holidays.They reduce the traffic on the road outside in the AM and PM by almost 90 %.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You hide it so well, AT!
Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You and my husband. He can’t stand kids. You should see him when he hears a baby crying in the store. If I could run & hide I would.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 05:09 AM

I like well mannered, well behaved children - they are a joy to be with. Can't stand the out of control, spoilt little brats that seem to be on the increase.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 06:45 AM

I love kids obviously not the spoilt brat types. I love that when they are tiny everything is such a revelation...its a privilege sharing in that.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 10:41 AM

When it comes to kids (and while I tolerate my own) I truly hate other people's kids. And their parents who seem to think that having procreated gives them some special entitlement to inflict their brats on other people and allow them to encroach into other people's space. Worst of all is on 'planes. I really do believe there should be a separate cabin for kids and their parents.

As for the "flopatitout in public" brigade, they're just DISGUSTING.

Claims that it's just natural cut no ice with me. So is going to the lavatory but not a thing to just do in public. If I want to encounter that then I'd go to a sub-Saharan kraal because that is where public nursing of a baby is fitting behaviour.

Then there's changing crappy smelly "bottoms" in public. I've even encountered one low life knuckle dragging scumbag changing her kid in the middle of a carvery pub.

We complained, the manageress said there was nothing he could do about it - we walked out leaving our meal unfinished and unpaid for.

Screaming spoiled brats in shops? Ours tried it but only once. A hard slap across the back of the legs then dragged out, into the car then home and straight to bed.

ADHD. It does exist of course but a child with the condition used to be called retarded.

Today the majority of cases are nothing short of a kid that is ill disciplined and spoiled and that's another thing that can be easily cured, and cured without any form of medication.

Fortunately our grandkids are well behaved (at least now) because of good parenting. As to how that came to be is very clear.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
We love the school holidays.They reduce the traffic on the road outside in the AM and PM by almost 90 %.
thats very true, its better for me too, I have a school either side of where I live and its a nightmare getting to work in term time. Horrendous traffic and cars parked either side of road and you can't get through.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top