Join for free
Page 7 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 03:53 PM

Re: introducing MURTAGH

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
How is your little man settling in LD?

How's the toilet training going?
A bit haywire at the moment thanks Pauline. He doesn't give much notice of the event unfortunately although I think he is starting to realise that he gets called a good boy when he does it outside and sometimes a treat. I left him alone from 4am to 7am this morning and he was no trouble at all, no whining, no barking just another little pressie for me to clear up that's all. He had a bit of an upset tummy but thankfully that seems to have improved.

When he plays his battery seems to last about an hour before recharging.

Thanks for asking.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Oh, he looks so cute! and I love his name.
I get the impression he is getting you wrapped around his little paws already!

He looks like he’s getting well settled in already - hope the cats will get on ok with him - cats usually manage to keep their pet dog in his place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Oh, he looks so cute! and I love his name.
I get the impression he is getting you wrapped around his little paws already!

He looks like he’s getting well settled in already - hope the cats will get on ok with him - cats usually manage to keep their pet dog in his place.
He has had a couple of run-ins with Tirzah (she's the head cat) but he runs to his Dad to protect him. I think you are right though, he has us wrapped around his little paw.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 05:35 AM

Cats rule, Murtagh, deal with it!

Any more photos, Dongles, he is so lovely. Good luck with the toilet training - something I've never had to do. Cats come ready trained by their mothers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-07-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Cats rule, Murtagh, deal with it!

Any more photos, Dongles, he is so lovely. Good luck with the toilet training - something I've never had to do. Cats come ready trained by their mothers.
I know Tabs, cats are so easy in comparison.

We think he might be in cahoots with Gertie the hoarder as he is already squirrelling slippers and socks away and putting them in his shoe box.

I will upload some more pics today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 10:39 AM

I look forward to seeing more of him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-07-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I look forward to seeing more of him.
Thanks Jazzi. I have uploaded a few to my albums.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 10:24 PM

Just had a look. What a darling he is.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, we willlbe getting a few more for him. t the moment he pefers anything but his toys although he is quite attached to 'Googly' the frog..... as you can see.
Longy, I was joking! I have never seen so many toys!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-07-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, I was joking! I have never seen so many toys!
I know you were Art but I have no doubt that more chew toys will be coming, anything to stop him biting my hand.

Page 7 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top