Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:42 AM

Re: Men are worth it!

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Oh and men tend to be more understanding, thoughtful, considerate, intelligent, stable, not prone to hissy fits and lots more don't forget .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:42 AM

Ooo. That cuts deep. Ouchies......
You should've added 'sensitive' to your list
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
So based on your limited experience and exposure to the world at large - not forgetting your gut feeling - you have come to that conclusion

Aww bless
Yup. And I stand by it too. Men are rigid in their beliefs and will always stand firm. Women just tend to cry a lot when confronted but not us men - no way .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2013, 09:45 AM

Yup. And I stand by it too. Men are rigid in their beliefs and will always stand firm. Women just tend to cry a lot when confronted but not us men - no way .
There's nothing wrong with crying if it works, it's as good a tactic as any
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:47 AM

There's nothing wrong with crying if it works, it's as good a tactic as any
I suppose it is but I don't reckon bonuses should go up cos of it .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2013, 09:48 AM

I suppose it is but I don't reckon bonuses should go up cos of it .
I'd rather see someone snivell than backstab
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2013, 09:54 AM

I'd rather see someone snivell than backstab
Ah, but backstabbing is definitely a woman thing. Men don't go in for that usually, unless they have feminine traits that is. Real men stand firm - as previously mentioned - and face to face confrontations don't deter them from their paths.

*where did I put that soap box? I can feel a song coming on about marching soldiers or something .*
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 09:55 AM

Ooo. That cuts deep. Ouchies......

*sends large pot of Nivea cream*
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2013, 10:10 AM

Male bonuses double those of women, says study
(BBC News link - safe)

Just goes to prove my point. Men just do a far better job and make far better bosses .
It just goes to show there are still too many man in positions of authority failing to recognise the abilities of women, a situation going back to the beginning of time when women stayed at home to breed while men went out hunting with other men to boost their confidence . The start of the 'old boy network' still going on today.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2013, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When women stayed at home to breed while men went out hunting with other men to boost their confidence ....
Exactly. And that is how it should be today in my opinion. Women stay at home or do lowly type jobs - knitting or something - and men do the real work and make the decisions . Women's lib? Piff...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top