Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 04:32 PM

Re: Probate

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Sorry to hear about mum Floydy .

Can I ask another question please , we have some experienced folk here .

Do you think it's worth adding my daughter and or son as a signature on my bank account while I'm still alive n kicking . I'd trust both implicitly , it's just that when I leave the planet it may help them to be able to get some money to oversee any expenses incurred . ?

Your thoughts please
Get a Lasting Power of Attorney...far better and legally secure.
It means you(the LPA holder) can make decisions and/or speak to people on their behalf without all the trouble of navigating the data protection act.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2017, 11:17 AM

Probate is mentioned in this article .
It's true probate is going up a tax steal by the government .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...TOM-UTLEY.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 09:22 AM

The government have now scrapped this proposed increase ( robbery ) in probate fees prior to the election .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The government have now scrapped this proposed increase ( robbery ) in probate fees prior to the election .
Yes, good job too. Mine has just gone through.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top