Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 07:06 PM

Re: Leonard Cohen.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:08 PM

The realities of war are the focus of this superb early song:
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
The realities of war are the focus of this superb early song:
Hey up the night shift are here time for bed..
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:28 PM

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Hey up the night shift are here time for bed..
Lol! There's always the twilight thread if you can't get to sleep mate. Sweet dreams buddy
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol! There's always the twilight thread if you can't get to sleep mate. Sweet dreams buddy
Would love to pass the evening playing good music but I had been on a no sugar diet and not to many calories.
I had a manky McDs muffin this morning with my first cup of tea (sugarless) then spent all day drinking bottled water . A cheese sarnie with spinach and spring onion and radish for lunch with more water.
I cooked a few small chopped up sweet potato and ate them and had my second cuppa (no sugar).
Floydy as you can guess its been along old day and now the pills are working so I am off to my pit.
7.25am is my fasting blood test,gives me just enuff time to walk my dog around the lakes and then straight up the hospital..
After that its party time and I will be feasting on sausage rolls Scottish eggs, fried egg and bacon sarnies and loads of coffee or tea. Till next time.
Goodnight mate keep playing the good stuff.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

10-07-2019, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Would love to pass the evening playing good music but I had been on a no sugar diet and not to many calories.
I had a manky McDs muffin this morning with my first cup of tea (sugarless) then spent all day drinking bottled water . A cheese sarnie with spinach and spring onion and radish for lunch with more water.
I cooked a few small chopped up sweet potato and ate them and had my second cuppa (no sugar).
Floydy as you can guess its been along old day and now the pills are working so I am off to my pit.
7.25am is my fasting blood test,gives me just enuff time to walk my dog around the lakes and then straight up the hospital..
After that its party time and I will be feasting on sausage rolls Scottish eggs, fried egg and bacon sarnies and loads of coffee or tea. Till next time.
Goodnight mate keep playing the good stuff.
Hi mate.
Always good to hear from you. I've only just found some time to reply, it's a busy night here but that means time is going quickly. You'll be well in the land of nod by now though (3.30am).
bet your looking forward to your later breakfast today as it sounds much tastier than the McD's muffin.
Good luck with the tests bud
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 01:39 PM

One of my favourites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f0ADuVJhYQ
longfellow
Chatterbox

14-07-2019, 08:07 AM

Tell me you ain't dancing round the room listening to these great sound's.
Maybe you like chair dancing like I seem to do a lot these days.
Either way its good to see the great man on stage.

Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 08:17 AM

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top