Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 01:48 PM

Re: To the Moon and Back

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
There are plans to build a Moon base.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2019...ld-a-moon-base.

https://sservi.nasa.gov/articles/sci...re-lunar-base/

Unless you believe that the Moon is a hollow space station.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/ear...e-station.html

All extremely fascinating.
wow! That is really interesting Cinders. Thanks. I hope it happens, it will make further space exploration so much easier.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 02:39 AM

This is very interesting,by the courtesy of the Australian ABC.
Voices of the crew and control just before landing.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-...nding/11279636
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Still need to watch this on catch up. I also feel a bit sorry for Collins because no one ever remembers his name even... me included.

Thank you LD
I always associate Michael Collins with Ireland but now I know he was the moon pilot .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thank you LD
I always associate Michael Collins with Ireland but now I know he was the moon pilot .
I suppose because he never actually set foot on the moon, no one ever bothers to ask him which is a shame.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-07-2019, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->

Brilliant! Thanks for that.

You could have given us some warning though, I had the volume up full
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Judd;1742667[B
]I knew you would be along to refute the claim.[/B] No matter I believe it happened.
I did and I do too
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 01:32 PM

Thanks for that, very informative.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:44 AM

Of course it happened.I can get really steamed up about forum "experts" who know otherwise.It took a lot of courage and skill and their efforts being denigrated by some know it all behind a keyboard gets me a bit annoyed.
Except it's not forum experts is it?!

There's a massive wide range of scientists and experts in various fields that have covered this hoax for years. Expert photographers who have exposed the fake pictures. Expert sound men, expert physicists and so on. Then there's the recordings of expert radio station technicians who had tuned into the transmissions and clearly heard the dialogie between the astronauts and home base. Those recordings highlight a person saying "talk" after every few seconds which was how they simulated what would have been the time difference between the astronauts speaking and the signal being received back at base.

These things aren't mere conspiracy theories, they have been documented and examined extensively for years.

The evidence is compelling

Whatever truly occured is almost now immaterial. Whether they set foot on the moon in 1969 or not is a lesser issue. What is incontrovertible now is that "something" was covered up.

Something was hidden resulting in all the fake photos and footage. Our minds would be better served by focusing on what was covered up than whether the landings ever happened or not.

A lot of astronauts were allegedly murdered because of all this.

e.g. Virgil Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee in 1967, killed in a fire on the Apollo launchpad during a simulation.
The Command Module Interior caught fire and each of them was asphyxiated – with the fire’s source never determined.

Not good.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 06:44 PM

Thought a few examples of the many 100s of faked NASA photos would be appropriate here. Again, try not to think of this in terms of "they did go, they didn't go" and intstead just look at the photos for what they are (the equiv of contructed photoshopped creations) and ask yourself why did NASA need to create all these faked photos.

The Lunar Rover Photos

First here's a picture of the proper tracks left by the lunar rover vehicle.

Ok so far

Now take a look at this picture of the rover

Where are the tracks? Zoom in. Nothing between front and back wheels. How did the rover get there? It must have been lowered by a crane or else it's just a "photoshopped" creation.

Another here:

No tracks

and another here:

and here:

Now here's a constructed shot that must have been rushed. Zoom in on that back right wheel. It's all wrong, almost like a Mobius Strip. An impossible wheel!

Here's a close up of that wheel

Just bananas isn't it.

Other Constructed/Telling Shots

Here's a picture of an astronaut with a very hastily painted in shadow. From his right foot the shadow first heads off towards the top left of the scene and then turns towards bottom left. Just crazy!

Here's a shot that shows 2 distinct light sources at the top. Very obviously NOT the sun, which would be round of course. Note also the light rays streaming down from the top of the picture. Such rays don't appear in a vacuum, only in our Earthy atmostphere. Aside from which those rays clearly emanate from a position above the top of the photo, i.e. another spot light.

Note also the shadow cast by the little tripod thing in the foreground. That shadow is correctly heading towards the bottom of the picture as it should because the lights are in the background. Now look at the rover vehicle. Why isn't it's shadow coming towards us? Where is the shadow of the radar dish and it's pole?

One could post up pages and pages of these kind of photos and many have on many diverse websites. They all confirm the same thing, that SOMETHING HAS BEEN COVERED UP and lots of photos faked, some quite badly.

Whether they actually went to the moon or not, the question is why did they fake so much footage?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 06:58 PM

Very interesting!

I would rather be taken to 'Heaven and Back'

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top