Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 06:54 AM

NOW he admits it

http://news.sky.com/story/963534/bla...ity-on-economy

This must prove how stupid Nu-Labour are. When they were in power they were being told that their policy on banking was wrong and yet they could not see it (or did not want to).

They were repeatedly told to curb spending and banking powers but no, they had to let their silent partners carry on so that they and Nu-Labour ruin our country.

He and Brown should have their bank accounts ceased to help pay off our debt.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

23-07-2012, 12:36 PM

Re: NOW he admits it

Noticeable he still uses the 'We' instead of 'Me' quite a lot.

He probably will use the same approach in the very remote possibility of ever being charged with war crimes.

Anyone ever remember the largely railroaded Chillcott Enquiry ???
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2012, 04:20 PM

NOW he admits it

TB could be eating a bit of humble pie for the benefit of a few Labour party supporters, I understand he is worming his way back into the Labour fold as some sort of advisor .

Perhaps having made his millions he now hopes for a seat in the Lords as well
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
NOW he admits it

TB could be eating a bit of humble pie for the benefit of a few Labour party supporters, I understand he is worming his way back into the Labour fold as some sort of advisor .

Perhaps having made his millions he now hopes for a seat in the Lords as well
Not if I get my way and we manage to abolish the House of Lords altogether Mollie darlin'.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
They were repeatedly told to curb spending and banking powers
AB it's all a magicians trick, the proleterate are so gullible and self centred, all they thick about is themselves and having a good time and being able to afford to get drunk every weekend and have flashy cars and wide screen TV's and overload their trolleys in the supermarket with food that they never eat and end up throwing in the bin.

Blair and Brown knew they were doing the wrong thing (Brown even resorted to selling all our gold and raiding the pension providers to keep the money flowing) but as long as the masses keept voting for them all was well.

Now it's payback time and as usual, all those who were living on borrowed money are now complaining, well to hell with them, they lived it up on credit so now they can live it down on austerity !
beanybit
Birmingham
beanybit is female  beanybit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2012, 11:41 AM

I wish he would use 'we' instead of 'me' when accepting his pay slip for all the high paid jobs he's doing. I could do with some of that money back!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top