Join for free
Page 8 of 26 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 12:56 PM

Re: Ignoring posts

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Not sure what you think but i find it very rude when someone completely ignors your post yet answers all other posts. I think its being pig ignorant enought said.
Originally Posted by Marj ->
Yes, I understand what you are saying this happened to me too.
I have just checked back to make sure too.
I posted in answer to a post, and expressed what I hoped may help.
my post was totally ignored and the ones before or just after mine were answered.
Silly of me but it upset me, (it wont again)
I wish you would both come clean and give an example...maybe by pm? Looking back over both your lists of posts you both seem popular and post often. It makes no sense to me.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I wish you would both come clean and give an example...maybe by pm? Looking back over both your lists of posts you both seem popular and post often. It makes no sense to me.
Ruthio - I wish you would leave well alone, no one has to explain to you why they feel as they do. They are entitled to answer on this thread without being questioned.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 01:06 PM

Yes, I understand what you are saying this happened to me too.
I have just checked back to make sure too.
I posted in answer to a post, and expressed what I hoped may help.
my post was totally ignored and the ones before or just after mine were answered.
Silly of me but it upset me, (it wont again)
Marj - it happens to me and I'm sure everyone
Its definitely not personal xx
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Marj - it happens to me and I'm sure everyone
Its definitely not personal xx
Thanks Patsy, your right I am sure, I just thought the meaning of thread was not being quite understood, so added lol may wish I hadn't
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

13-10-2015, 01:11 PM

Thanks Patsy, your right I am sure, I just thought the meaning of thread was not being quite understood, so added lol may wish I hadn't
'Lol' to you
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 01:13 PM

Great thread Doc ... Eight pages and counting !
I, of course am ignoring your post ... This is just addressing everyone else's posts.
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 01:28 PM

Dear Malcolm, not to be read by that person whose initials are DH because I am ignoring him.

I do only respond to a thread if I have something to say, Mother SAID and she must be obeyed. I had not realise that silence could be considered rude, I apologise
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 02:04 PM

I will just add one last post on this then thats it no more. I made a suggestion on a thread as did many others what made me angry was everyone of those other posters got a thank you but me not a thing. Ok i know its petty but i always acknowledge someones post and it would be nice to have the same treatment.
Why people keep on bringing up the ignor list baffles me thats another thread and nothing at all to do with this matter thank you!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 02:11 PM

how come you get so upset doc ' havnt u been around long enough to let it slide past ...or do u expect every one to answer '? i for one only pic out what i find interesting and stay clear of the political stuff ....you seem to get replys to me ....
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 02:19 PM

Toffee read and digest my last post☺

Page 8 of 26 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top