Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 08:47 AM

Somnolent sunday

Morning all --after yesterdays trials I could do with staying in bed and giving today a miss -lol
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 09:28 AM

Re: Somnolent sunday

Morning Christian, morning all

It is a lovely day here, I have done a bit of hand washing, hung a few things back on the wall and walked the dogs. It is sunny and mild, I only saw one mountain biker on the school road.

All I have to do now is get ready for work, its going to feel like a long day! The computers are down today at work so I wont be able to see what you are all up to.

Have a good day everybody.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 09:56 AM

Welcome to British Winter Time! It is a beautiful morning and, although I know I grump about the clock change, I must say it is nice to wake to sun peeping round the blind. I won't be so pleased when I have to draw the curtains at 5.15 this evening.
OH has gone to the gym, as his match was cancelled yesterday. We're not going to have 'lunch' till about 4pm, so I'm at a bit of a loose end for a bit.
Have a very 'achey' 'quarter' after a serious physio session yesterday, but it feels a good sort of ache - tired muscles etc, rather than unhappy nerves. She also said I can do a bit of gentle Wii - so I suppose that answers my point about being at a loose end - I shall Wii
Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 10:00 AM

Aw poor Christian

Morning everyone i'm busy cooking for a 'family lunch ', spent half yesterday cooking too and it will all be consumed in half an hour

The rain has gone, the sun is shining and it's really mild.

Have a good day everyone...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 10:37 AM

Morning all, the sun is shining - what a lovely way to start winter!

Indoor window cleaning is on the menu for me today, Cassie loves to sit in the window and watch what's going on outside.......trouble is she's always rubbing her nose up and down it too!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 10:45 AM

Gorgeous day here too - Have walked all the Dogs & now my Coffee time.

Have a lovely Sunday x
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 12:24 PM

Mornin all, lousy day here, overcast with spots of rain, . . . oh well it's wintertime innit.

Have a good one folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 04:42 PM

Sunny here too after yesterdays heavy rains; much cooler than the 20 degrees Saturday: 11 now and a bit breezy but a lovely Autumn day. Did the market run and stopped by the Flea Market for a change; managed not to buy anything! Will power!
Hope everyone enjoyed the extra hour's sleep this morning.

Mags, Leia does the same with windows; also sneezes occasionally on them!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 10:20 PM

Evening all-hope you've all had a good weekend-been very very windy here but dry and mild. Been out walking this morning. Caught up with my ironing and then set about making tea for my sister. Took her home after tea and now I'm relaxing and have Strictly on in the background.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top