Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
lowfiron
Ojai, CA, USA
lowfiron is male  lowfiron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 01:50 AM

New lowfiron

I was invited by sugarbug.
My name is Ron Wilkinson. My posting name lowfiron means low fidelity Ron. I like music or records, usually old records and they are low fidelity with the pops and scratches. Good enough analogy for me.
I live in Ojai CA. Out in the country, it's hot today. I rode my motorcycle down to Ventura where we used to live this morning to see a friend who was not there. I'm going to a motorcycle and car show tomorrow. This is what I do lately. I'm also painting some fish. I did two bonito's and I'm going to fix one and finish the other. I will do a bared surf perch next.
I had to put my dog to sleep the day before last and I'm very sad when I think about it. His name was Ray (Ray). I'll post some pictures and maybe talk about him later.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 01:59 AM

Re: New lowfiron

Hi there Ron.

First of all, welcome to the forum, and I'm very sorry to hear that you had to have your dog put to sleep. I've never been a dog person, but I do understand about the loss of a beloved pet, so you have my condolences. There's a lovely Pets & Animals section on here so we'll be happy to see your photos of Ray.

I hope those fish you're painting won't mind too much once you put them back in the water.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 02:07 AM

Is this you in your younger days ...

I am so happy you here Ron ...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 02:25 AM

Howdy Ron and welcome. And some good advice, If you don't mind....Don't use watercolor on your fish. I tried, it's a total waste of time and effort.
Later Ron.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 02:29 AM

Poppy ... Ron is smarter then that .....He uses oil .. to cook his fish ...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 07:30 AM

Welcome Ron.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

31-08-2013, 08:22 AM

G'day mate,
Sorry about your dog!
I just had a checkers of your bike thread,excellent subject,enjoy yourself,i just joined too,How the hell do you paint fish?? and why?

Kind Regards Billy
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 09:13 AM

Hello Ron welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 09:21 AM

Hello Ron and welcome to the forum.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2013, 09:23 AM

Welcome Ron. I am so sorry to hear about your dog Ray. When you feel able, I'd like to hear about him.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top