Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 10:59 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You can be very mean at times Judsy.
Anyway, if I open the windows I let the hot air back in.

The man at the garage yesterday said we are supposed to use it winter and summer. I'm going to ask him to show me what he means today.

You men never explain anything properly, that's the trouble.
You just say something and assume everyone else knows what's in your head!
It takes another woman to understand how we tick.

Now if you're not going to pick me up from the garage, you'd best go to work instead. In fact, some overtime wouldn't go amiss.

You wouldn't normally use AC all year round (unless it's some sort of climate control). My AC only kicks in if I turn the temp dial on the dash below to `1` which then pumps out cold air and puts the vents on recirculate. I can also turn it on manually with a switch and set the temp dial to hot in winter if needed, otherwise I just use the normal heater controls.

As for opening a window, you would open another window at the back of the car so that air blows through.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:03 AM

Mups I think Judd was born a meanie, that is probably why his mother still tells him off.

He has been very uncaring towards the 2 of us, that have had injuries, so I think I will have to tell Art to avoid him as well.

I don't know why he is so rude to you when all you have done is try to teach him how to be a gentleman..... and he seems to have got worse since that Dongle joined LTP.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You wouldn't normally use AC all year round (unless it's some sort of climate control). My AC only kicks in if I turn the temp dial on the dash below to `1` which then pumps out cold air and puts the vents on recirculate. I can also turn it on manually with a switch and set the temp dial to hot in winter if needed, otherwise I just use the normal heater controls.

As for opening a window, you would open another window at the back of the car so that air blows through.

Yes,. but its still hot air blowing though aint it!
I give up, nobody understands me . . . boo hoo . . .

Right, you will be sad to know I must leave you now, but the other ladies are watching, so no loud music, and don't make any mess.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups I think Judd was born a meanie, that is probably why his mother still tells him off.

He has been very uncaring towards the 2 of us, that have had injuries, so I think I will have to tell Art to avoid him as well.

I don't know why he is so rude to you when all you have done is try to teach him how to be a gentleman..... and he seems to have got worse since that Dongle joined LTP.

Oh yes Twink, I must agree with that.
He was bad enough to start with and needed to be kept on a tight rein, but he has lost all control since his mate joined in as well.
I saw the pair of them yesterday in the shrubbery with their heads together, no doubt plotting and scheming something horrible for us lovely, innocent ladies.
I felt obliged to set Nellie on them in the end, but she's a traitor and just ate their biscuits instead.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

You have to take into account that there is often a lot of 'Hot Air' swirling around in Mups' car so the aircon needs to be on all year.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:17 AM

Glad to be of service.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Glad to be of service.
We have found a way to repay you for the service Dongle....we have put itching powder into all your leggings!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-07-2019, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You have to take into account that there is often a lot of 'Hot Air' swirling around in Mups' car so the aircon needs to be on all year.

How very dare you, young man!
I'll have you know my motor is every bit as sweet and lovely as I am.

In the meantime - take that!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-07-2019, 12:44 PM

We have found a way to repay you for the service Dongle....we have put itching powder into all your leggings!

With an extra helping around the gusset.
That should keep him occupied for a while.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-07-2019, 04:42 PM

Just checking . . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top