Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Begrudge me a bit o dinner do yer?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And another thing - why aren't you working hard today?
Lazy tyke.
I wonder is he ever works at all Mups....he seem to spend far too much time on LTP, so I think that work is just an excuse for going back to bed....... After all we haven't seen our pensions increase, have we?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wonder is he ever works at all Mups....he seem to spend far too much time on LTP, so I think that work is just an excuse for going back to bed....... After all we haven't seen our pensions increase, have we?
It's being spent on good causes like my retirement fund.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Well if you do a bit more overtime Judsy, you will save enough to go away somewhere exotic for a year when you retire.

If that doesn't appeal to you, you can always take us somewhere nice and exotic instead?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:26 PM

Oh does that mean you are taking us ladies on holiday soon?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

29-08-2019, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well if you do a bit more overtime Judsy, you will save enough to go away somewhere exotic for a year when you retire.

If that doesn't appeal to you, you can always take us somewhere nice and exotic instead?
Oh what a shame - no passport.

How about a weekend in Rhyll? It'll seem like a week.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Oh what a shame - no passport.

How about a weekend in Rhyll? It'll seem like a week.

Huh! Twink was right - you're tight.

After all we do for you an' all.
All the TLC you get here, all the compliments and advice . .
Ungrateful wretch.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 01:33 PM

Out, Out, damn men - I need peace. Just reorganized garage (details in Chit Chat) - my hair is full of spiders, I am hot, tired, cranky, aching, and stink of Jeye's fluid. I need TLC, Tea (lots), and a hot bath - and I don't care in what order!

I do not need men cluttering up the place!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-08-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Out, Out, damn men - I need peace. Just reorganized garage (details in Chit Chat) - my hair is full of spiders, I am hot, tired, cranky, aching, and stink of Jeye's fluid. I need TLC, Tea (lots), and a hot bath - and I don't care in what order!

Quite right too, Tabby.

They seem to have gone skulking off at the mo, so I would take the opportunity to go and have go a nice soak and take your cuppa and something to read, with you. Relax.

You will then feel fortified and ready to give the next one a good wallop when he pokes his unwanted beak in our thread.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

29-08-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Remember to take an electric heater into the bath with you to keep the water warm.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top