Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:33 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't promise anything Mups but I will extend to a Good morning' seeing as you said it first but that's the end of it. Now, shouldn't you be beating your rug with that rug beater thingy?

How can she when Mrs Dongle asked her to return it, so she can beat your with it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
How can she when Mrs Dongle asked her to return it, so she can beat your with it?
Sounds good to me. I must be on a promise.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Back home from work and I feel compelled to congratulate LD on his sterling effort in keeping those horrendous termagants out.

Well done that man.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Back home from work and I feel compelled to congratulate LD on his sterling effort in keeping those horrendous termagants out.

Well done that man.

Thanks Judd. It was nothing really, I think their determination is waning as is the pong since they left.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:41 PM

Don't cheer too soon - I'm still here - have a watching brief!

Now listen you lot of scruffy hooligans - I am going out to dinner tonight - and I do not want to come back and find you have been upsetting Mups! There will be consequences for anyone who does!

Be it a bite on the bum from a Bedlington or claw marks on your dangly bits from Techno cat - or even both - the possibilities are endless!

So out of here - now - and stay out!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-10-2019, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Don't cheer too soon - I'm still here - have a watching brief!

Now listen you lot of scruffy hooligans - I am going out to dinner tonight - and I do not want to come back and find you have been upsetting Mups! There will be consequences for anyone who does!

Be it a bite on the bum from a Bedlington or claw marks on your dangly bits from Techno cat - or even both - the possibilities are endless!

So out of here - now - and stay out!
I hope you have a nice meal at Burger King Tabby, or will it be a Kebab after a skinful of lager? Don't come back too early.... the door will be locked anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I hope you have a nice meal at Burger King Tabby, or will it be a Kebab after a skinful of lager? Don't come back too early.... the door will be locked anyway.

Oh No it won't, young man! Take no notice of him Tabby, none of us ladies do.
He sits in our best armchair, talking to himself a lot these days, that's because no one else will listen to his twaddle.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:42 PM

Mups - I have had a fabulous night out here :-

http://www.theolivetreeyork.co.uk/

I am well fed, mellow with good red wine - and more than able to deal with those pesky rascals if they dare show their faces in here!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:41 PM

Glad you had a good time, Tabby. That's a great menu isn't it.
Was it for a special occasion tonight?

I keep telling those mean males they should treat us to make up for all their misdemeanours , but they seem to have problems finding their wallets.

Rarely have I known such a tight fisted bunch.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Mups - I have had a fabulous night out here :-

http://www.theolivetreeyork.co.uk/

I am well fed, mellow with good red wine - and more than able to deal with those pesky rascals if they dare show their faces in here!
The Olive Tree? Eee, tha must be made o brass.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top