Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 10:19 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yeah, then you abuse us real men as you wallow in our reliability, sounds like ALL wimmin, want their cake and eat it.

Of course.
At long last you understand.

BTW, I had a word with Jason Stratham yesterday, and he's getting his mate Martin Shaw, to wine and dine our Tabby today.

I guess you've either got it or you haven't, and desireable ladies like us have quite obviously 'got it.'

Enjoy your day chaps.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 02:07 PM

Ooooh, I'm enjoying meself today.
Plenty of peace to have my music on and do me happy dance without any motley men poking about and sticking their long noses in.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 05:18 PM

Back to work today for me. It was nice to have a rest from all the nagging on here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-08-2020, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Back to work today for me. It was nice to have a rest from all the nagging on here.

But that's only been one week hasn't it? We thought they wanted you off for at least a fortnight!
We were thinking you might use the time off to go far away, somewhere warm and exotic perhaps

Judd's already gone by the looks of it, well the air certainly smells cleaner anyway, so that's made one less bloke to boot out at least.

Us ladies never doubted we would win eventually.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 08:09 PM

Nonsense!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Of course.
At long last you understand.

BTW, I had a word with Jason Stratham yesterday, and he's getting his mate Martin Shaw, to wine and dine our Tabby today.

I guess you've either got it or you haven't, and desireable ladies like us have quite obviously 'got it.'

Enjoy your day chaps.

If you must boast about your conquests, at least get Jason's name right. It's Statham.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-08-2020, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you must boast about your conquests, at least get Jason's name right. It's Statham.

I didn't want to be the one to tell her Judd, I also didn't want to tell her that she actually met a life sized cardboard cut-out of Mr Statham but didn't notice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-08-2020, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Wondered if you'd spot the deliberate mistake. .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-08-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wondered if you'd spot the deliberate mistake. .
Mmmm?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-08-2020, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I didn't want to be the one to tell her Judd, I also didn't want to tell her that she actually met a life sized cardboard cut-out of Mr Statham but didn't notice.

What?
Are you serious?

That could explain why he didn't talk to me!
Y'see, I'd left my glasses at home . . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top