Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:41 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You'll need to wait for the bruises to show before using Arnica gel, and no, I'm not rubbing it in for you.
And it'll have to be the big tube.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Afternoon! Its blinkin' freeeeeezin' in here - can somebody have a look at the dodgy thermostat please? I turned it up but its still cold. Ta much.
That's because you came in through the Scottish entrance.

Now you just need to go back out again.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:48 PM

Just because you spent all day in the fridge department, making sure all the packets of haggis & piccalilli slices were facing the right way, there is no need to be making jokes about Scotland, thankyouverymuch.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-04-2021, 08:01 PM

Just because you spent all day in the fridge department, making sure all the packets of haggis & piccalilli slices were facing the right way, there is no need to be making jokes about Scotland, thankyouverymuch.
I'm not sure which is colder, the chiller or Scotland.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:15 PM

My icy glare
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:21 PM

Afternoon! Its blinkin' freeeeeezin' in here - can somebody have a look at the dodgy thermostat please? I turned it up but its still cold. Ta much.

It's them again, Pixie.
Men are notorious for not wanting the place as warm as us ladies do, so everytime we go out the room, the buggers turn the thermostat down.

We need to rig a secret camera up and catch them red-handed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-04-2021, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's them again, Pixie.
Men are notorious for not wanting the place as warm as us ladies do, so everytime we go out the room, the buggers turn the thermostat down.

That's because we are kept warm by hard work and mega brain activity.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Well seeing as both those things are impossible for men, you'll have to try again.

I suspect it's more to do with never washing, nor changing your clothes, so layers of dirt and grime and other horrid things keep you warmer than the ladies.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-04-2021, 08:31 PM

And it'll have to be the big tube.

You asked for that!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

27-04-2021, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's them again, Pixie.

Great idea, yep!

Aye right! Hard work wondering whether to have a custard cream or a bourbon with your tea. I can hear the clunking and whirring from here!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top