Join for free
Page 461 of 505 « First < 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 02:39 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Living post-covid is not easy for some. It can be life-changing if you are unlucky. Not being able to get up the stairs, cognitive impairment, heart damage etc.
The same long covid effects are suffered by the after affects of flu to some, or indeed a bad cold or even a fall can leave you with life changing illnesses and injury. How come we only just noticed it with Covid...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
For every positive post there are three negative ones....
no wonder there are so many suicides....
And the 73000 deaths is a rolling total for almost a year.
With the
best will in the world, we won't stop people dying...
Those 73000 maybe wouldn't have died if not for covid. Its not negative foxy its realistic. I know people will die but covid is another new way some may die. On top of already losds of killers
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 02:50 PM

The same long covid effects are suffered by the after affects of flu to some, or indeed a bad cold or even a fall can leave you with life changing illnesses and injury. How come we only just noticed it with Covid...
Because it's also happening to previously healthy fit people OGF. Most viruses don't attack your internal organs to such an extent.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Those 73000 maybe wouldn't have died if not for covid. Its not negative foxy its realistic. I know people will die but covid is another new way some may die. On top of already losds of killers
You don't know that Lion Queen, do you know how many die each year with the flu?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-01-2021, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Because it's also happening to previously healthy fit people OGF. Most viruses don't attack your internal organs to such an extent.
Where are the figures to substantiate this? Oh! I know....The BBC...

How did you/BBC know they were fit a healthy? Did they have a medical before they died?

I could run over fifty miles at the weekend, but I was surprised to have had a Heart Attack...I thought I was fit and healthy.....obviously not!

I've seen marathon runners collapse and die in front of me that also thought they were super fit and healthy....Life can be such a bitch at times...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 04:09 PM

You don't know that Lion Queen, do you know how many die each year with the flu?
No i only know of one person in my whole life that has been killed by the flu and even she was an Internet friend in Canada, yet I know 6 who have died of covid in one year!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 04:48 PM

Where are the figures to substantiate this? Oh! I know....The BBC...

How did you/BBC know they were fit a healthy? Did they have a medical before they died?

I could run over fifty miles at the weekend, but I was surprised to have had a Heart Attack...I thought I was fit and healthy.....obviously not!

I've seen marathon runners collapse and die in front of me that also thought they were super fit and healthy....Life can be such a bitch at times...
Although it's been reported here there and everywhere, I was talking about people I know OGF. Not those who died but those who have survived and are now still sick or trying to cope with post-Covid effects.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-01-2021, 10:08 PM

You win Ladies, I give up......
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 10:53 PM

You win Ladies, I give up......
Wise man. I wouldn't dare argue with those two either.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-01-2021, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wise man. I wouldn't dare argue with those two either.
I'm going to search round the garage for a piece of rope and a stout beam JB.....WE ARE DOOMED!

Page 461 of 505 « First < 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top