Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 12:42 AM

If you had the time to travel around the country

What would you do? Where would you go?

I'd visit lots of members from this forum in their home towns. How great would that be?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 12:53 AM

Re: If you had the time to travel around the country

I am planning to visit some places this Summer Floydy.
You and your wife would be most welcome in my home.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I am planning to visit some places this Summer Floydy.
You and your wife would be most welcome in my home.
That's so nice of you, Sweetie. Likewise.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's so nice of you, Sweetie. Likewise.
I am going to Birmingham first, then Wigan, then Blackpool, Liverpool oh all over.......
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 03:22 AM

We would be glad to see you too,although it's a bit hot at the moment.
I always wanted to visit the Scottish Highlands and Islands .Only ever managed Edinburgh for the rugby.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 08:32 AM

Having travelled fairly extensively around the uk ( still think the British isles is the best place in Europe ) I’m amazed at how few people even know where the Isles of Scilly are ( holidayed there for 22 years so I guess you could say I like the place ) or that many never consider visiting the isle of Mann ... the best place on the planet by far .
Possibly sleezy jet makes Spain more accessible and people overlook ferry rides these days

https://youtu.be/i-gabvi152g

https://youtu.be/j49GaoOdfqY
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 08:36 AM

I'd visit lots of members from this forum in their home towns. How great would that be?
What a lovely idea, Floydy. I think that is what I would do too - there are so many interesting people on OFF that I would love to meet if time and money were no obstacle.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

02-03-2019, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What a lovely idea, Floydy. I think that is what I would do too - there are so many interesting people on OFF that I would love to meet if time and money were no obstacle.
I wonder how many members would wear a mask?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Having travelled fairly extensively around the uk ( still think the British isles is the best place in Europe ) I’m amazed at how few people even know where the Isles of Scilly are ( holidayed there for 22 years so I guess you could say I like the place ) or that many never consider visiting the isle of Mann ... the best place on the planet by far .
Possibly sleezy jet makes Spain more accessible and people overlook ferry rides these days

https://youtu.be/i-gabvi152g

https://youtu.be/j49GaoOdfqY

I disagree - Northern Ireland (Noren Iron) has plenty to see and do and Easy Jet takes me there in just over an hour.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 09:15 AM

That invitation was already extended to you by me some months ago matey when I told you about our local brewery in Lewes a little town just 8 miles away from me.

https://search.aol.co.uk/aol/image?q...&s_chn=wm&rd=1

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top