Join for free
Page 106 of 370 « First < 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Another session today but I think this may be my final post on here and in the forum for personal reasons.
Good to talk to you both. Take care of yourselves.
Hi

That is so sad Floydy, I really value your posts.

Good luck and God Bless in your future.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thanks Bob. Just forum politics that's all which have caused me reason to leave (unless things change by the end of the day, pending a reply). Everything's okay at home bud.
You take care and keep on runnin'!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thanks Swimmy. I don't want to go but I have had to.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 03:34 PM

You ain't going nowhere. No one escapes from here ... no one.
Take a little break if you have to.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-02-2018, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It's not that simple, Morty.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 04:11 PM

I'm about to go run, so I have just a second. Such good reading this morning and I will reply in kind after while...

Floydy, while I don't know what's up, I hope you are ok and that this is temporary. Your thoughts on exercise and music are such a pleasure to read. Please come back when and if the time is right.

And I hope that Morti, who now has me repeatedly humming "Hotel California" in my head, hasn't given you an earworm too.

You can check out but you can never leave...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 04:52 PM

Hahaha Surfermom, before I read your post I was thinking 'Hotel California' myself.
Floydy, don't leave us, you put so much into your posts and they certainly help to keep me motivated. Your posts make me look forward to coming on here each day. And I think that there are only a few of us with the same mindset. Some of the visitors show promise but then don't return, you know who you are Cinders, Ruthio and Rhian. I hope they don't think that we are too elite. We welcome everyone whatever their level of fitness. I hope members don't think that they have to be fit or active to contribute on this thread.

Sometimes I get a bit swamped with all the posts I have subscribed to and it can be a bit overwhelming, so I cull them back to the ones that are most important to me. If you've had a dispute with a member just cut a slice of humble pie just like you would with a work colleague, there are no winners or losers on here and what might seem a terminal situation today, turns out to be just pie in the sky and hot air on another. That's forum life for you Floydy..........And what about that pint we were talking about.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Good to see you on here Morty......Now get those knees up.....One Two....One Two.........Starjumps next........We'll have you in good shape in no time....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-02-2018, 05:05 PM

Lovely posts Bob, Surfermom. Thank you
I will see what happens later today. I don't think I should be stopped from posting in here as I enjoy it, but I won't be made an example of by anybody, least of all on an internet forum.
Nice to have some support on here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Sorry to hear there is a problem Floydy, I hope you can resolve it soon.
We'd miss ya.

Page 106 of 370 « First < 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top